Subject: [tcpm] WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc8312bis-01

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 00:57:59 -0700

Hello everyone,

This e-mail initiates the WGLC for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc8312bis-01
Please send your feedback to the ML.
This WGLC runs until * Monday Jun 6 *

The intended status of the draft is Proposed Standard.
We appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks,
--
tcpm-chairs

---

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 01:19:24 -0700

Hi,

Sorry. The link for the draft was not correct. Please use this one.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc8312bis-02
--
Yoshi