Subject: [tcpm] Weekly github digest (RFC8312bis Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 01:56:10 -0700 (PDT)

Events 

Issues
------
* NTAP/rfc8312bis (+1/-4/💬35)
  1 issues created:
  - AIMD -> Reno (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/108 

  16 issues received 35 new comments:
  - #101 (upon receiving) an ACK (2 by larseggert, markkukojo)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/101 
  - #100 epoch_start (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/100 
  - #98 Sec 5.9 (3 by bbriscoe, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/98 
  - #97 Sec 5.8 (3 by bbriscoe, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/97 
  - #96 Sec 5.6 (2 by bbriscoe, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/96 
  - #94 Sec 5.4 (2 by bbriscoe, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/94 
  - #93 Sec 5.3 (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/93 
  - #92 Sec 5.1 (2 by larseggert, lisongxu)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/92 
  - #91 Discussion in Sec 5. brings up surprisingly little data (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/91 
  - #90 Citing Experimental RFCs as if being a part of CUBIC (3 by larseggert, markkukojo)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/90 [WG LC] 
  - #89 Contribution to buffer bloat and slower convergence due to   larger decrease factor (3 by bbriscoe, goelvidhi)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/89 
  - #88 Fairness to AIMD congestion control (1 by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/88 
  - #87 RACK (and QUIC) (3 by bbriscoe, goelvidhi, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/87 
  - #86 Slow-Start Overshoot w/ loss-based congestion conrol (1 by bbriscoe)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/86 
  - #85 RFC 8511 handling of ECE signal (slow start vs congestion avoidance) (4 by bbriscoe, goelvidhi, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/85 
  - #84 RFC 8311 updates sender's response to CE / ECE (3 by bbriscoe, goelvidhi, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/84 

  4 issues closed:
  - Citing Experimental RFCs as if being a part of CUBIC https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/90 [WG LC] 
  - epoch_start https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/100 
  - Section 8 https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/99 
  - (upon receiving) an ACK https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/101 

Pull requests
-------------
* NTAP/rfc8312bis (+4/-4/💬3)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Add ietf.json (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/112 
  - Rephrase text around algorithmic alternatives. (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/111 
  - Use "new ACK" in more places, and define it. (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/110 
  - AIMD -> Reno (in most places) (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/109 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #110 Use "new ACK" in more places, and define it. (1 by markkukojo)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/110 
  - #109 AIMD -> Reno (in most places) (1 by lisongxu)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/109 
  - #103 upon receiving an ACK -> upon receiving a new ACK (1 by markkukojo)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/103 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Add ietf.json
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/112 
  - Update 5681.
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/105 
  - current standard -> currently most widely deployed standard
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/104 
  - upon receiving an ACK -> upon receiving a new ACK
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/103 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis