Subject: [tcpm] Weekly github digest (RFC8312bis Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 01:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

Events 

Issues
------
* NTAP/rfc8312bis (+2/-3/💬22)
  2 issues created:
  - Acknowledge contributors (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/118 
  - Use FlightSize instead of cwnd (by goelvidhi)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/114 

  10 issues received 22 new comments:
  - #114 Use FlightSize instead of cwnd (2 by goelvidhi, nealcardwell)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/114 
  - #102 On page 13 (4 by goelvidhi, markkukojo)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/102 
  - #100 epoch_start (2 by goelvidhi, markkukojo)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/100 
  - #98 Sec 5.9 (3 by bbriscoe, goelvidhi, lisongxu)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/98 
  - #97 Sec 5.8 (2 by bbriscoe, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/97 
  - #94 Sec 5.4 (2 by bbriscoe, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/94 
  - #90 Citing Experimental RFCs as if being a part of CUBIC (3 by goelvidhi, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/90 [WG LC] 
  - #89 Contribution to buffer bloat and slower convergence due to   larger decrease factor (1 by bbriscoe)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/89 
  - #87 RACK (and QUIC) (1 by goelvidhi)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/87 
  - #85 RFC 8511 handling of ECE signal (slow start vs congestion avoidance) (2 by goelvidhi)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/85 

  3 issues closed:
  - Sec 5.9 https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/98 
  - RFC 8511 handling of ECE signal (slow start vs congestion avoidance) https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/85 
  - (upon receiving) an ACK https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/issues/101 

Pull requests
-------------
* NTAP/rfc8312bis (+5/-3/💬8)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - remove confusing text about cwnd_start (by goelvidhi)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/119 
  - Review of (AIMD TCP -> Reno) changes (by bbriscoe)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/117 
  - New text for sudden events section (by bbriscoe)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/116 
  - Moved "MUST NOT" from app-limited section to main cubic AI section (by bbriscoe)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/115 
  - Issue 98, Section 5.9 (by lisongxu)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/113 

  3 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #115 Moved "MUST NOT" from app-limited section to main cubic AI section (1 by goelvidhi)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/115 
  - #113 Issue 98, Section 5.9 (3 by goelvidhi, larseggert, lisongxu)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/113 
  - #109 AIMD -> Reno (in most places) (4 by bbriscoe, larseggert)
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/109 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - New text for sudden events section
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/116 
  - Review of (AIMD TCP -> Reno) changes
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/117 
  - Use "new ACK" in more places, and define it.
    https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis/pull/110 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/NTAP/rfc8312bis