Subject: [tcpm] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-25: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 13:16:46 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-25: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As I am on vacations abroad, I had no time to review this very-much-needed
document, hence, I am trusting the Internet directorate review by Bernie Volz:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-25-intdir-telechat-volz-2021-09-22/

Thank you for your time spent on this 'bis' document

-éric