Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:22:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Model for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Configuration
        Authors         : Michael Scharf
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Vishal Murgai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies a minimal YANG model for TCP on devices that
   are configured by network management protocols.  The YANG model
   defines a container for all TCP connections and groupings of
   authentication parameters that can be imported and used in TCP
   implementations or by other models that need to configure TCP
   parameters.  The model also includes basic TCP statistics.  The model
   is NMDA (RFC 8342) compliant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/