Subject: [tcpm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-06.txt> (A YANG Model for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Configuration) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:42:19 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions
WG (tcpm) to consider the following document: - 'A YANG Model for
Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Configuration'
  <draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-03-02. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a minimal YANG model for TCP on devices that
   are configured by network management protocols.  The YANG model
   defines a container for all TCP connections and groupings of
   authentication parameters that can be imported and used in TCP
   implementations or by other models that need to configure TCP
   parameters.  The model also includes basic TCP statistics.  The model
   is compliant with Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA)
   (RFC 8342).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.