Subject: Tuning Parameters for TCP/IP link over Satellite in AIX 4.21

From: Pedro Sanchez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 15:26:41 +0100

Hello again  !

 Thanks for showing so much interest in telemedicine.

I'll explain you some details about the project.

Application which will connect several Hospitals in Spain Using ISDN
communication and it'll let allow image interchange and Videoconference
together.

In Bosnia (Mostar), a posted Hospital with an IBM machine will
communicate Spain (Madrid) using INMARSAT satellite transponders.

The application could provide communications support for Spanish troops.

Until now we don't know about the device (case or Hybrid Host) is going
to connect the satellite with the earh station (possibly corrections
should be done in this attachment).

The application works well by earth. But new problems could appear
becouse of long propagation times (RTTs).

Tell me if you are familiar with this.

I'll be waiting for your news.

Pedro Sanchez