Subject: IJSC IPoverSat CFP

From: "M. Scott Corson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:58:29 -0500 (EST)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*                                                                           *
*                             CALL FOR PAPERS                               *
*                                                                           *
*                          Special Issue of the                             *
*            International Journal of Satellite Communications              *
*                                  on                                       *
*                   Internet Protocols over Satellite                       * 
*                                                                           *
*           http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0737-2884/             *
*                                                                           * 
*                                                                           *
*                     Papers due: February 28, 1999                         *
*     Notification of acceptance: April 30, 1999                            *
*                    Publication: Late 1999                                 *
*                                                                           *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The International Journal of Satellite Communications is a quarterly journal 
which provides a focus for professionals in all aspects of satellite 
communications. The Journal is unique in that it provides for a rapid 
dissemination of new results and trends in this constantly changing industry.
In addition to areas of specific interest, the journal regularly includes 
items of general interest and tutorials.

The Journal covers all aspects of the theory and practice of satellite 
systems and networks.

This special issue focuses on the usage of *Internet Protocols* in 
Satellite-based Information Systems.  Papers on topics such as:

     TCP over Satellite
     Reliable Multicast Transport
     IP-based Satellite Constellations
     Unidirectional and Asymmetric Routing
     IP-based Quality of Service Support over Satellite
     Internetworking of Space-Based and Terrestrial Infrastructures 

and other topics of current interest are encouraged.

Please send submissions to the guest editor listed below.  
Electronic submissions preferred, but hardcopy is accepted.
If hardcopy, please send 4 copies.  In order to enable the
publisher to do everything to ensure prompt publication, 
the full postal address should be given for the author who
will check proofs, along with telephone, telex and telefax numbers 
where possible.

Guest Editor: M. Scott Corson ([email-masked])                      
              Center for Satellite and Hybrid Communication Networks   
              Institute for Systems Research                           
              A.V. Williams Building (115)                             
              University of Maryland                                   
              College Park, MD 20895