Subject: Call for Interest

From: "Franco Carducci" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:32:04 +0100

To whom it may concern,

this is a call for interest to join the team which is preparing a proposal
for the Ten-Telecom program of the European Commission.

The subject of the proposal is:
"Validation of IP-telephony over a broadband regenerative satellite network"
with the scope to perform the technical and economical assessment of the
IP-Telephony service provision over the European Satellite Network
EUROSKYWAY.
The team involves at the moment the Network Operator and the System
Integrator and need expertise in the field of "ISP" and "Research
Institute".
The proposal has to be ready for the end of next May '99 and the partners of
the team have to belong to the European Union.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, for further informations and details.

Thank you for the attention.

Best Regards

Franco Carducci
Alenia Aerospazio
Via G. V. Bona 85 - 00156 Rome - Italy
Tel. + (39) 06 4151 457    Fax + (39) 06 4151 471
E-mail  [email-masked]
Web site  http://www.euroskyway.alespazio.it