Subject: tcpsat: list news

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 14:28:35 -0500

Folks-

There is a slight modification in the "tcpsat" mailing list.  The
US Congress has renamed NASA's Lewis Research Center in honor of
John Glenn.  The center is now known as the John Glenn Research
Center at Lewis Field.  Accordingly, the mailing list and web site
for the tcpsat list have been slightly altered:

    The mailing list:

	[email-masked]

    To add or delete yourself:
    
	[email-masked]

    The web site:

	http://tcpsat.grc.nasa.gov/tcpsat/

The old "lerc" version will work for a while (where "a while" has
not yet been defined).  But, it is probably best to just go ahead
and start using the new version of the address.

Thanks,
allman

---
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/