Subject: AIAA International Communication Satellite Systems Conference - C ALL FOR PAPERS

From: "Elizondo, Ed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 10:39:37 -0700

The AIAA 18th International Communications Satellite Systems Conference will
take place on April 10-14, 2000 in Oakland, California at the Convention
Center which is part of the Marriott City Center Hotel.  The Conference will
be preceded on the 10th by a one-day colloquium on the subject of
"Interoperability and Convergence".   The theme of the Conference,
"Satellite Communications Systems and Services for the New Century", will
give special emphasis to new services and to interoperability of terrestrial
and satellite communications, as well as covering the satellite systems
topics to which the Conference is traditionally associated.

This is the communications satellite industry's most prestigious conference,
held every 2 years. It was last held in Yokohama, Japan. 

We urge our colleagues in the TCP-Over-Satellite Working Group to consider
participating in and submitting a paper to this conference.

For more details on the Conference and suggested topics visit:

http://www.aiaa.org/calendar/icssce00cfp.html

Although the official deadline for submission of Abstracts is 30 July 1999,
the deadline is being extended to 15 Sept 1999.

Ed Elizondo
Consulting Systems Engineer
Lockheed Martin Global Telecommunications
12355 Sunrise Valley Drive - Suite 500
Reston, VA 20191-3458
+1-703-390-3145  phone
+1-703-390-3159  fax  (new!)
<[email-masked]>   e-mail