Subject: TCP Stack Implementations and NetBIOS

From: "Bohlmann, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:17:52 -0700

My apologies for asking this, but some time back there was a thread or
paper that said what RFCs were implemented in various TCP stack
implementations.  It listed about a dozen or so stacks.  I can't find this
in the archives, and have misplaced my copy :-(.
   Also, is anyone familiar with implementations typically done with
NetBIOS, or can someone direct me regarding this?
   Thanx!  And I hope our European friends have fun watching the eclipse
today.
= = = = = = =
Dave Bohlmann, Principle Systems Engineer
Adaptive Broadcast, Corp.

---

From: Greg Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:52:40 -0400

This might be what you're looking for:

http://www.psc.edu/networking/perf_tune.html

Greg