Subject: new version of res-issues

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:55:30 -0400

Folks-

I just sent a new version of res-issues to the I-D archive.  It
should appear there in a few days.  Until then you can grab a copy
from:

http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/papers/draft-ietf-tcpsat-res-issues-12.txt

There have been a few significant changes since Aaron issued the WG
last call (for rev -09).  The changes are:

  * Minor edits to nearly all sections of the document.

  * Addition of an addition subsection for each mitigation discussed
    entitled "Possible Interaction and Relationships with Other
    Research".  This subsection briefly outlines the relationship
    between the mitigation being discussed and any experimental
    algorithms that are expected to interact with the mitigation.
    Additionally, in some cases two mitigations are attempting to
    solve the same general problem.  These are also noted in this
    section.

    Hopefully I've caught all the important interactions between
    mitigations, but I am certainly open to feedback stating that I
    have not.

  * In the "Implementation Issues" subsection I have attempted to
    indicate whether or not the given mitigation is safe to the
    network froma congestion control perspective.

I would appreciate hearing any comments from folks about the latest
document.

Thanks,
allman

---
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/