Subject: Re: sat-ll

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:15:10 -0400

Folks-

> Attached is a paper which was accepted for publication in
> Globecomm'99, but couldn't be published due to some unavoidable
> conditions.

A plea to everyone on the mailing list...  Please send pointers to
large documents, rather than the entire document itself.  Our poor
mail server has to send hundreds of copies of these things.  The
people who run our mail server don't have any problem hosting this
list.  But, it would be nice to be as low-impact as possible to
avoid future problems.

If you can't find a server to drop your document on, I can find a
place on the tcpsat server here if you send me the document via
private mail.

Thanks,
allman

---
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/