Subject: TCPSAT: Looking for 16-QAM satellite modems

From: "Andreas Timm-Giel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:54:05 +0200

Hi everybody:

we are looking for satellite modems with QPSK, 8-PSK and 16-QAM modulation
and variable data rates between at least 32 kbit/s (if possible 9.6 kbit/s)
and 2 Mbit/s. These data rates should be available for all modulation
schemes. Small size, low weight and L-band-IF would be of advantage. Any
ideas where to look ?

Rgds,

Andreas Timm-Giel

MediaMobil Communication GmbH, BREMEN, Germany
email:  [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 23:09:02 +0100

Heico Salfeld@ESA
06/24/2000 11:09 PM

Did you already take a look at Newtec modulators? See http://www.newtec.be/

Rgds, Heico