Subject: Half Price Cigarettes! Why pay more ? ? ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:28:38

Hi,

In the UK we currently pay around £45.00 for a carton of 200
cigarettes.  This is just another example of the highly inflated
prices UK consumers are paying for their goods.

We can provide the same carton of 200 cigarettes for just £25.00.
We will also deliver them direct to your door.

Our service is totally legal and complies with all EEC
reglations.  Free trade within Europe allows you to buy goods at
a discounted price.  The main requirement is that the duty has
been paid in the member state of purchase and that you
arrange your own delivery method.  We can do all this for you by
mail.

We are in the process of updating our web site with this exciting
offer but if you would like further information please send a
blank e.mail with the word subscribe in the subject title to
[email-masked].

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards

Chris Scott

IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LIST PLEASE SEND A
BLANK E.MAIL WITH THE WORD "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT TITLE TO THE
ABOVE ADDRESS.

---

From: Hafssa Benaboud <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 06:09:10 -0800 (PST)

je ne voix pas la relation avec tcp satellite.

> BLANK E.MAIL WITH THE WORD "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
http://shopping.yahoo.com/