Subject: tcpsat administravia

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:25:53 -0500

Folks-

I'm repeating this because of the level of administrative spam that
has been sent to the list recently.  If you want off the tcpsat
mailing list the way to go about it is to follow the instructions
you were sent when you subscribed or are available on the tcpsat web
page:

    http://tcpsat.grc.nasa.gov/tcpsat/

The basic method is to send "unsubscribe tcpsat" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].  If you continue to have problems
after attempting to use majorodomo feel free to drop me a note and
I'll see what is wrong (but, only **after** you try majordomo -- my
inbox is a priority queue and all).

Thanks to the few folks who tried to send unsubscribe instructions
to the mailing list yesterday.  As Mr. Murphy is a constant
companion of mine, those messages were caught in the "spam filter",
but the remove requests flew right through.  Grr...

allman

---
Mark Allman -- NASA GRC/BBN -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/