Subject: ITST 2002 - Call for Papers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:32:53 +0900

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

Our apologies if you receive multiple postings of this Call for Papers

CALL FOR PAPERS 

                   ITST 2002<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

            The 3rd International Workshop on ITS Telecommunications

Nov. 7      - 8,                    Nov. 7~8, 2002, Seoul KyoYuk MunHwa
HoeKwan Hotel, Seoul, Korea         http://www.itst2002.org
<http://www.itst2002.org>                       

The 3rd international workshop on ITS Telecommunications (ITST2002) will
be held at Seoul KyoYuk MunHwa HoeKwan Hotel, Seoul, Korea on November 7
and 8, 2002. This workshop will bring together engineers and scientists
in the emerging field of  Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), and
topics in broad areas such as infrastructures, theories, technologies,
and applications will be discussed. The workshop is scheduled to be held
for two days, and is hosted by Ministry of  Information & Communication
(MIC) of Korea, and is organized by Korean Institute of Communication
Sciences (KICS), Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
(ETRI), Communications Research Laboratory (CRL) of Japan, Yokosuka
Research Park R&D Committee (YRP), and IEEE COMSOC Korea Chapter. 

AREAS OF INTEREST INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:

· Policy, Social and Institutional Issues      

· Architecture, Interoperability and Standards        

· Intelligent Vehicles                      

· Inter-Vehicle Communications

· Transmission Technologies               

· Access Control Schemes

· Applications and Services 

· Roadside-Vehicle Communications

· In-Vehicle Communications

· Antenna and Propagation                 

· Sensing Technologies

· Device and Circuit Technologies

INSTRUCTION FOR SUBMISSION: 

Prospective authors are invited to submit electronic mails describing
original works in English, no more than 3000 words, with a cover page to
the e-mail address shown below. The cover page must include: the title
of paper, authors’ names and affiliations, contact author’s name and
address (both postal and electronic), and submission area (from the list
of relevant areas of interest). Accepted formats include Microsoft Word,
PostScript, and PDF.

 ITST Secretariat:         E-mail : [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

                                                 Tel : +82 2 882 2724
Fax : +82 2 882 2725

IMPORTANT DATES:       Full Paper Submission :        June 15, 2002

                                             Notification of Acceptance
: July 26, 2002

                                             Camera Ready Paper :
September 25, 2002

COMMITTEES:    General Chair :
International Advisory Committee Chair :

                                              Kye Suk Jun
Gil Rok Oh

                                              President, KICS
President, ETRI

                                         [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

                                          Organizing Committee Chair :
Technical Program Committee Chair :

                                      Jae Moung Kim
Daehyoung Hong

                                             Vice President, ETRI
Professor, Sogang University

                                            [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Hosted by  MIC (Ministry of Information & Communication)       

Organized by  KICS (The Korean Institute of Communication Sciences)

                               ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunication
Research Institute)

                               YRP (Yokosuka Research Park R&D
Committee)

                               CRL (Communications Research Laboratory)

In Cooperation with  Technical Group on ITS

                                              IEICE(Institute of
Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers of Japan)

                                              IPSJ (Information
Processing Society of Japan)