Subject: CIC 2002 - Call for Papers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 23:18:34 +0900

CALL FOR PAPERS 

CIC 2002 

The 7th CDMA International Conference 

Oct. 29 - Nov. 1, 2002, The Shilla Hotel, Seoul, Korea
ttp://www.cic2002.com <http://www.cic2002.com>              

In the spirit of the commemoration of the successful CDMA cellular and
PCS system deployment in 1996, CIC (CDMA International Conference) has
been organized with the objective of bringing together researchers,
developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in all
areas of mobile communications. CIC serves as a forum for the
dissemination of the state-of-the-art research, development, and
implementations of broadband multimedia mobile communication systems,
technologies, and applications. This conference will also present the
latest development in the 4th generation broadband communication
systems. Seamless services and applications via different access systems
will be the driving forces for the future development. The 7th CIC will
provide three-day presentations of invited and regular papers from
manufacturers, academia, and service providers, and one-day tutorials by
distinguished lecturers. Authors are invited to submit full technical
papers on both theoretical and practical aspects of CDMA systems and
technologies. 

AREAS OF INTEREST INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: 

· Cellular Mobile Communications    · Personal Communications     ·
Smart Antenna 

· CDMA/SS Technology                  · Resource Management          ·
Antenna and Propagation 

· CDMA Mobile Phone Technology   · Wireless LAN                       ·
Ad Hoc Networks 

· Spread Spectrum Technology        · Diversity Technique
· Modulation & Coding 

· Acquisition & Tracking                  · Teletraffic Modeling
· Satellite Communications 

· Wireless Multimedia Services        · Wireless Security
· MMIC Implementation 

· Multiple Access Technology          · Space-Time Coding / MIMO    · RF
Technology 

· Interference Rejection Technology  · IMT-2000 System
· Software Defined Radio (SDR) 

· 4G Mobile System and Technology · Power Control
· Wireless IP (All IP) 

· Mobility Management / Mobile IP    · Mobile Computing
· Wireless QOS 

· Bluetooth 

INSTRUCTION FOR SUBMISSION: Prospective authors should submit full paper
in English, with no more than 3,000 words. Accepted forms for submission
are soft copy in MS Word, PDF or PS file formats. Authors should submit
papers electronically only using the on-line submission interface
available at http://www.cic2002.com. 

IMPORTANT DATES:  Full Paper Submission: July 15, 2002 

                                  Notification of Acceptance: August 15,
2002 

                                  Camera Ready Paper: September 15, 2002

ACCOMMODATING SELECTED PAPERS OF CIC TO LNCS (in Contact) : We are in
the process of publishing proceedings as a part of the LNCS (Lecture
Notes in Computer Science) series. 

COMMITTEES: International Advisory Committee Chair: 

                         Gil Rok Oh 

                         President, ETRI 

                         [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

                       Organizing Committee Chair:             Technical
Program Committee Chair: 

                         Chul-Hee Kang
Jaiyong Lee 

                         Professor, Korea University
Professor, Yonsei University 

                         [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Hosted by        MIC (Ministry of Information & Communication) 

Organized by  KICS (The Korean Institute of Communication Sciences) 

                        IEEK (The Institute of Electronics Engineers of
Korea) 

                        ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications
Research Institute) 

Contact Us : CIC 2002 Secretariat 

                     Tel: +82 2 882 2724  Fax: +82 2 882 2725  E-mail:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>