Subject: Conferences in Rhodes Island, GREECE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 13:36:29 EEST

CALL FOR PAPERS 
  (please, copy, paste and distribute it by email)

After the impressive success of the previous conferences of WSEAS, you
are invited to submit a paper or to organize a session or a group of
sessions for the conferences:

3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on APPLIED INFORMATICS AND COMMUNICATIONS (AIC'03) 
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2003/rhodes/aic

3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on SIGNAL PROCESSING, COMPUTATIONAL GEOMETRY &
ARTIFICIAL VISION (ISCGAV'03)
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2003/signal

3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on SYSTEMS THEORY AND SCIENTIFIC COMPUTATION
(ISTASC'03) (former: Scientific Computation and Soft Computing) 
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2003/rhodes/istasc

RHODES Island, Greece, July 28-30, 2003 

Like in all WSEAS Sponsored Conferences, all the accepted papers will be 
simultaneously published not only in the usual conference proceedings, but also
as chapters in the WSEAS Press Book Series or as papers in WSEAS
Transactions (Journals)
The Proceedings and WSEAS Press Book Series will be edited by WSEAS Press 
(Athens, Greece).

Chairmen of the Conferences and Editors of the Proceedings: See the web

Please, visit:  http://www.wseas.org
(Please, do not reply to the email address: [email-masked],
but to the one that you can find in the web pages of the conferences)

RHODES: is a cosmopolitan resort in the south Aegean
Archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, where Europe 
meets the Orient and is the third largest of the Greek 
islands. Combining Europe with Orient and nearly the whole 
year favored by the God of Sun "Helios", it is a real experience
to discover. The old Town of Rhodes is the largest inhabited walled 
medieval city in Europe and included in UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites.
It is called island of Sun, (the most sunniest place in Europe). 
It is called island of Knights, (see the History of the Island below). 
It is called island of Roses ("rhode" means rose in greek). 
It is called island of Butterflies (because of the famous - unique in the 
world - valley of butterflies).
It is called island of the seven springs (because of the famous valley of 
the seven springs).

Best Regards

K.Papanikolaou

-------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mail.gr/ - Get Your Private Free Email Address!
http://www.ringtone.gr/ - Ringtones & Logos for your mobile!