Subject: Final Call for Participation at Mobicom 2002

From: Chuanyi Ji <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:40:32 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

Mobicom 2002 will be hold here at Atlanta Sept 23-28.

Mobicom 2002 is the 8th annual conference sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE
dedicated to addressing new challenges in mobile computing and
networking.

The upcoming conference will include high-quality papers, and a
comprehensive tutorial program on key topics in mobile
computing and networking. The complete coference program can be found at
http://www.acm.org/sigmobile/mobicom/2002/

Hope to see you at the conference.

Marwan Krunz and Chuanyi Ji
Publicity Chairs
Mobicom 2002

---------
Chuanyi Ji
Associate Prof.
ECE, Gatech
Atlanta GA 30230-2050
404-894-2393 (o)
404-894-7883 (fax)
http://www.ece.gatech.edu/profiles/jic/index.html