Subject: TCP and the Space Communication Protocol Suite (SCPS) testing report

From: William Ivancic <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 22:28:26 -0400

Glenn Research Center has performed extensive testing on the performance of 
TCP-SACK, SCPS and various Rate-Based protocols.  A draft of the final 
report is available for review and comment.   The report is being submitted 
to NASA editing within the next two weeks. Any constructive criticism would 
be greatly appreciate.

Diepchi T. Tran, Frances J. Lawas-Grodek, Robert P. Dimond, and William D. 
Ivancic: "SCPS-TP, TCP and Rate-Based Protocol Evaluation Final Report 
(Draft)," To be published as NASA-TM (in Editing), September 2002 (PDF)

http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~ivancic/papers_presentations/SCPS_TCP_RATE_FINAL 
_0903.pdf

Regards,

Will Ivancic

=======================================
Will Ivancic
NASA Glenn Research Center
21000 Brookpark Road    MS 54-5
Cleveland, Ohio  44135
Phone +1 (216)433-3494
Fax +1 (216) 433-8705
http://ctd.lerc.nasa.gov/5610/5610.html