Subject: download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design

From: "tammie sosanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 05:19:25 +0900

I have loved justice and hated iniquity: therefore I die in exile.
Gray hairs seem to my fancy like the soft light of the moon, silvering
over the evening of life.
There are very many people who read simply to prevent themselves from
thinking.
Good things happen to those who hustle.
Two things a man should never be angry at: what he can help, and what he
cannot help.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we
didn't.
Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one
toward the future, toward eternity.
There is certainly no absolute standard of beauty. That precisely is
what makes its pursuit so interesting.
Sculpture and painting have the effect of teaching us manners and
abolishing hurry.
I attempt an arduous task but there is no worth in that which is not a
difficult achievement.
Actors often behave like children, and so we're taken for children. I
want to be grown up.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.
The trouble with self-made men is that they tend to worship their
creator.
Honor and shame from no condition rise Act well your part, there all the
honor lies.
Hell is paved with great granite blocks hewn from the hearts of those
who said, ''I can do no other.''
All say, How hard it is that we have to die -- a strange complaint to
come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
Good actions ennoble us, and we are the sons of our own deeds.
I want to be all used up when I die.