Subject: A Company in the Midland, Texas area has an immediate need for a Reservoir Engineer to provide support to a multi-disciplined staff.

From: "Robles Q. Elmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:58:22 +0700

GERMAN MARKETS ARE TAKING OVER! T3R.F IS A HIDDEN GEM! WATCH IT ON
WEDNESDAY MAY 23!

Company: SKYFLYER
Symbol: T3R.F
Price: 0.36
Target: 0.98
WKN : A0LCMC
ISIN : US83082R1077
Market: Frankfurt

FRANKFURT IS WHERE THE NEXT BIG GAINS ARE! WATCH THE GROWTH WITH YOUR
OWN EYES! ADD T3R.F TO YOUR RADAR NOW!

Is there anywhere in Texas you would not want to relocate to?
All qualified applicants encouraged to apply! Do you have any experience
within the semiconductor manufacturing industry? Your compensation
package will depend on your experience and expertise. Manage staffing,
training and performance evaluations to develop and improve staff. Do
Not Say -See Resume-.
An engineering client in Baton Rouge needs Civil Structural Designers
for refinery and chemical plant projects. Is there anywhere in Texas you
would not want to relocate to?
Please note: See My Resume is NOT a proper answer for any listed
question!
Certifications of CAPM, CHMM, HAZWOPER or PG.
Areas of responsibility include equipment performance, engineering
studies and recommendations, maintenance practices and operating
procedures. Will also review and approve subcontractor invoices;
participate in regular meetings with subcontractors, and prepare regular
activity reports. Estimate personnel needs and assign work to meet
objectives.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills.
or equivalent work experience , or a combination of education and
experience . Will make presentations to clients and sell the projects.
Please rate your skill level. HIRING NOW - BACKLOG OF PROJECTS!
Manage staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and
improve staff. If you have prior experience in hazardous waste
management, multimedia investigations or litigations support, please
apply. Knowledge of MRP, Oracle and Agile Systems.
Responsible for developing partner relationships with electronic
marketplaces, pipelines and data providers. A Company in the Midland,
Texas area has an immediate need for a Reservoir Engineer to provide
support to a multi-disciplined staff. Dynamic and credible presence,
outstanding communication and presentation skills.
This requires at least a BS in Chemical or Electrical Engineering, and
demonstrated, progressive experience in IandC design in refineries and
large chemical plants. Is there anywhere in Texas you would not want to
relocate to? Is there anywhere in Texas you would not want to relocate
to? Please describe your exp in condition based maintenance programs.
but would prefer local candidates. Please detail your educational
background including degrees, certifications, and licenses received.
Client will consider contract or direct hire. Salary will be
commensurate with experience and skills. Please describe your experience
using PDS, Microstation, and AutoCAD.
A leading EPC firm is seeking experienced Process Systems Design
Engineers with refinery and-or chemical plant experience for its staff
in Houston, Texas. Relocation may be available for the right candidate.
We specialize in placing people into: Energy Jobs, Power Plant Jobs and
Engineering Jobs. Please provide a list of products or services that you
have sold into the refinery or petrochemical market place. What
experience do you have with working and living in Central Untied States,
specifically rural Texas? Must have excellent time and territory
management skills.
Analyze figures from records such as sales forecasts, orders, and
production records, to obtain accurate inventory.
This person will design units and systems for refineries and chemical
plants, such as hydraulics systems, relief systems, and flare systems.
Outstanding direct hire position with an industry leader.
Responsibilities include developing all detailed designs to include but
is not limited to heating, ventilation, cooling systems, hot and chilled
water systems, refrigerant andcompressed air systems.
List your Education and degrees.
Describe your working experience with measuring equipment, blue prints,
quality standards, and shop orders. Manage staffing, training and
performance evaluations to develop and improve staff. This is a Night
Shift Position with a shift differential, working four days a week.
Please rate your proficiency with AutoCad. Please describe any co-op or
intern experience you have.