Subject: Services firms demand that software managers and software developers have an extremely solid business background.

From: "Mayo Joan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:45:51 +0300

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

This candidate will support personnel act as the front line of
development and support to the ABS Trading Desk in NY. First-hand
experience in working with business to develop requirements.
First-hand experience in working with business to develop requirements.
Experience in writing and executing functional test cases and
coordinating test cycles, ESP UAT.
NET development experience.
Experience in Use Case Analysis is preferred. This team supports all the
GWM developers. Experience with testing and applying quality assurance
to application deployment.
This candidate will work closely within the API of an EMS which will
communicate in real time to an analytics KDB database. This candidate
will work with a small team designing and implementing Middle Tier
services for Fixed Income Applications.
Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, Futures,
Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Repurchase Agreements, Stock Loan, Credit
Default Swaps and Convertible Bonds is a plus.
Proven experience managing off shore support teams.
Windows experience and Fixed Income experience is a plus. Familiarity
with web development. Strong grasp of the standard libraries and Middle
Tier programming in general. Experience in building scalable,
distributed applications capable of supporting straight through
processing of a large number of transactions.
Experiences in solving complex problems within computation. NET and Java
technology stacks. Experiences in solving complex problems within
computation. Experience in working with users to gather requirements and
in creating test plans.