Subject: Actually, friend and neighbor Winthrop P.

From: Elvira K. Hull <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:08:55 +0300

The ravishing photograph shown above shows the completed but not yet et
dumplings on chili, which goes quite well with anything involving
cornmeal.

A very nice fellow, though his paws were pretty muddy.

The float was built by the Fairchild Aircraft company of Hagerstown, c.
And then: A trout leapt and thrashed its way over the new-laid rocks and
fled across the ford into the quiet pool above. The photograph is
another priceless treasure from the Janus Museum's collections. This is
legal, for some reason.

I thanks to the Virgen de Zapopan for the miracle.

Some cannibalism occurs; don't take part - had bagel at Union Station.
Interestingly, the American executive is played sympathetically, and is
not one of those overdrawn grasping vulgar Yankee caricatures usually
seen in British comedies.

The ravishing photograph shown above shows the completed but not yet et
dumplings on chili, which goes quite well with anything involving
cornmeal.

Other passengers restive - mutinous, even.

The dumplings were just a bit dry on the first attempt - I may add more
milk, or butter, or both, and cook 'em a tad less.

Gee, I see that I haven't done an episode of Recipe Corner since last
February - hope no one starved. I take these things stoically, and only
cried a little.

Very few reach legal fishing size, and on Pecker Wood Farm they're
pursued only by herons, coons, snakes and bobcats.

Conductor harangues us about the importance of not leaving bags
untended, as if three hour delay had not already burned this important
tip into our brain stems.

Interestingly, the American executive is played sympathetically, and is
not one of those overdrawn grasping vulgar Yankee caricatures usually
seen in British comedies. This afternoon, on the way to cut a couple of
locust trees that have grown into the sightline to my mailbox, I paused
by the ford, where I had done most of my stone-groaning, to look and
listen.

A bonus was the refinement of the sound of the water from roar to rills.
Dumpling Update - Old Friend of the Museum Tsarina Lisa Grossman
suggests using buttermilk for extra moisture and lightness, and maybe a
little baking powder.

The idea was to create deeper pools above the falls, to make more room
for the minnows, chubs, dace, crayfish, stoneflies, frogs, salamanders,
newts, native brook trout and myriad creepycrawlies. In the evening I
betook myself to the shower rather pleased with myself but anticipating,
correctly, that I would wake up sore as hell. I take these things
stoically, and only cried a little. Every time we adopt out two cats, we
get three strays in. We're herded back onto the train, leave the
station, continue to sit. The train stopped near Rockville, the station
just south of Washington Grove.