Subject: WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 PM EDT THIS EVENING.

From: "Acevedo Connor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:00:11 +0400

Our pick of the Month is Flying!!!

CARBON RACE (WKN 15Q105)
NDGB.F.
Last price: 0,95
52 Weekrange : 0,50 - 1,16

Watch for Monday May 14th 2007. Our Best Pick of the Week. This is our
best yet!!!

HIGHWAY 90 JUST WEST OF LIVE OAK IN SUWANNEE COUNTY FLORIDA TO U.
ISSUED BY: 108 Issuing Weather Forecast Office Homepage Flood Statement
Randolph (Arkansas) FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LITTLE ROCK
AR 803 PM CDT SUN MAY 13 2007 .
TEMPERATURES IN SOME SHELTERED VALLEY LOCATIONS IN ORANGE. A BACK-DOOR
COLD FRONT PUSHING THROUGH WILL BRING AN INCREASE IN WINDS. FOLKSTON 435
AM EDT MON MAY 14 2007 .
This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats.
ISSUED BY: 108 Issuing Weather Forecast Office Homepage Flood Statement
Jackson (Arkansas) FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LITTLE ROCK
AR 809 PM CDT SUN MAY 13 2007 .
ISSUED BY: 108 Issuing Weather Forecast Office Homepage Flood Statement
Jackson (Arkansas) FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LITTLE ROCK
AR 809 PM CDT SUN MAY 13 2007 .
RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL ALSO DROP BELOW 30 PERCENT AT THE SAME TIME.
AS TEMPERATURES TO DROP INTO THE MID 30S OVER MUCH OF SOUTHERN
CONNECTICUT.
SMALL BOATS WILL BE ESPECIALLY PRONE TO CAPSIZING. CAUTION IS STRONGLY
ADVISED FOR ANY OUTDOOR BURNING THROUGH AT LEAST SUNSET THIS EVENING.
TEMPERATURES RISING INTO THE 80S WITH HUMIDITY DROPPING TO 25 PERCENT
TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND THE STRONG WIND HAVE BEEN IN THE FORECAST FOR
SEVERAL DAYS. PLEASE TRY TO AVOID TRAVEL INTO THESE AREAS.
A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT WEATHER CONDITIONS COULD LEAD TO THE
POTENTIAL FOR A RED FLAG EVENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE. STRONG WESTERLY WIND
GUSTS OF 35 TO 45 MPH COMBINED WITH LOW HUMIDITY TUESDAY AFTERNOON SETS
THE STAGE FOR POTENTIAL DANGEROUS FIRE SPREAD CONDITIONS.
THIS WATCH WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT UNTIL IT IS UPGRADED TO A RED FLAG
WARNING OR THAT IT IS DETERMINED THAT THE RED FLAG EVENT WILL NOT
DEVELOP. SOUTH CENTRAL NEW HAMPSHIRE. THROUGH EARLY MORNING.
MANY ROADS ARE CLOSED ACROSS NORTH FLORIDA AND SOUTH GEORGIA.
A LAKE WIND ADVISORY IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS OF 20 TO 25 MPH OR
GUSTS OF 30 TO 39 MPH ARE EXPECTED. THERE IS SMALL CHANCE OF 1 TO 2
HOURS OF RED FLAG CONDITIONS AROUND 6 PM THIS EVENING FROM BOSTON TO
WORCESTER TO HARTFORD.
NORTHERN CONNECTICUT AND EXTREME NORTHWEST RHODE ISLAND. TEMPERATURES IN
MID 20S.
ISSUED BY: 108 Issuing Weather Forecast Office Homepage Flood Statement
Woodruff (Arkansas) FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LITTLE ROCK
AR 809 PM CDT SUN MAY 13 2007 .
EAST WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE TO 20 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS BY LATE
THIS MORNING AND CONTINUE THROUGH THE AFTERNOON. LIMITING VISIBILITIES.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TAUNTON HAS ISSUED A FIRE WEATHER WATCH.
SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 20 MPH. NORTHWARD TO HIGHWAY 1 IN SOUTHEAST
GEORGIA.
STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO.
LISTEN FOR LATER FORECASTS AND POSSIBLE RED FLAG WARNINGS.
ISSUED BY: 108 Issuing Weather Forecast Office Homepage Flood Statement
Randolph (Arkansas) FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LITTLE ROCK
AR 803 PM CDT SUN MAY 13 2007 . FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH MONDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WIND FOR A PORTION OF THE
NORTH SLOPES OF THE ALASKA RANGE.
THE COMBINATION OF GUSTY SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 20 MPH AND RELATIVE
HUMIDITY LOWERING BETWEEN 30 AND 40 PERCENT WILL RESULT IN A HIGHER THAN
NORMAL FIRE DANGER TODAY. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH MONDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WIND FOR A PORTION OF THE
NORTHERN INTERIOR. WHICH IS IN EFFECT TUESDAY AFTERNOON FOR MUCH OF
WESTERN AND NORTHERN MASSACHUSETTS.
HIGHWAY 90 IN LAKE CITY FLORIDA.
ARC121-141303- 803 PM CDT SUN MAY 13 2007 THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES
FOR THE BLACK RIVER AT POCAHONTAS. NORTHERN FAIRFIELD AND NORTHERN LEW
LONDON COUNTIES MAY FALL TO AROUND FREEZING BY DAYBREAK. 07 - Mon -
07:02:53 AM (EDT) Warnings, Watches and Advisories in Effect for the
United States This page contains watches, warnings and advisories that
are in effect for the United States.
THE DENSE SMOKE ADVISORY IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM EDT THIS MORNING.
BOATERS IN THE ADVISORY AREA SHOULD AVOID OPEN WATER AND STAY CLOSE TO
SHORE IN WIND PROTECTED INLETS. THIS WATCH WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT UNTIL
IT IS UPGRADED TO A RED FLAG WARNING OR THAT IT IS DETERMINED THAT THE
RED FLAG EVENT WILL NOT DEVELOP.
VISIBILITIES IN AREAS ACROSS EXTREME BALDWIN COUNTY COULD OCCASIONALLY
FALL TO ONE-QUARTER OF A MILE OR LESS THROUGH DAYBREAK. ISSUED BY: 108
Issuing Weather Forecast Office Homepage Flood Statement Woodruff
(Arkansas) FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LITTLE ROCK AR 809
PM CDT SUN MAY 13 2007 .
AND WESTERN PASSAIC COUNTY IN NORTHERN NEW JERSEY.
NORTHERN FAIRFIELD AND NORTHERN LEW LONDON COUNTIES MAY FALL TO AROUND
FREEZING BY DAYBREAK. CAUTION IS STRONGLY ADVISED FOR ANY OUTDOOR
BURNING THROUGH AT LEAST SUNSET THIS EVENING.
WHICH IS IN EFFECT TUESDAY AFTERNOON FOR MUCH OF WESTERN AND NORTHERN
MASSACHUSETTS.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN LITTLE ROCK HAS ISSUED A FLOOD STATEMENT
FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVER IN ARKANSAS. FOR THE FOLLOWING FORECAST
LOCATIONS:.
OR YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL MEDIA OUTLET. HIGHWAY 441 IS CLOSED FROM STATE
ROAD 6 NEAR FARGO TO STATE ROAD 100.
ISSUED BY: 108 Issuing Weather Forecast Office Homepage Flood Statement
Jackson (Arkansas) FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LITTLE ROCK
AR 809 PM CDT SUN MAY 13 2007 .
TURNING TO SNOW IN HIGHER ELEVATIONS.
CAUTION IS STRONGLY ADVISED FOR ANY OUTDOOR BURNING THROUGH AT LEAST
SUNSET THIS EVENING.
THE DENSE SMOKE ADVISORY IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM EDT THIS MORNING.
SENSITIVE OUTDOOR PLANTS MAY BE KILLED IF LEFT UNPROTECTED.