Subject: She said the accusation that the DA was a white party was propaganda used by the ruling African National Congress.

From: "Danish pastry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:07:47 +0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Since becoming mayor of the city last year, Helen Zille has had fierce
political tussles with South Africa's governing party - the African
National Congress. Lord Heseltine, the former Tory deputy prime
minister, said: "He was a popular Speaker and a good one. There aren't
any sticking points, we're just looking at the range of ways the parties
can co-operate in Scotland's interests.
The then-prime minister, Baroness Thatcher, tried to block his election
to the post of speaker, and his private papers released in 2003 revealed
their behind-the-scenes rows.
It was the fishermen who led rescuers to the site, said Kenya Airways
CEO Titus Naikuni.
Himself the son of a Hungarian immigrant, Mr Sarkozy said: "France has
given me everything, and now it is my turn to give back to France what
France has given me. Welsh Liberal Democrat leader Lembit Opik did not
rule out a coalition with Labour despite some opposition within his
party. At the weekend Lib Dems ruled out a coalition deal with Labour in
the Scottish Parliament - although the situation in Holyrood is
different, because the Scottish National Party is the biggest group.