Subject: A FIRE WEATHER WATCH HAS ALSO BEEN ISSUED.

From: "Ashley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:58:23 -0300

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A RED FLAG WARNING.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY
EVENING FOR STRONG WIND.
A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW.
IT IS DIRECTED TOWARD FIRE AGENCIES. LIGHT SOUTHEAST WIND. MOSTLY CLOUDY
THROUGH EARLY EVENING. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH HAS ALSO BEEN ISSUED. This
file is usually updated about every two minutes. IT IS DIRECTED TOWARD
FIRE AGENCIES.
THIS FIRE WEATHER WATCH IS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
TUESDAY EVENING.
This file is usually updated about every two minutes. LOWEST HUMIDITIES
WILL BE NEAR BIG LAKE.
A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
FORECAST TO OCCUR.
A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW.
MOSTLY CLOUDY THROUGH EARLY EVENING.
LOWEST HUMIDITIES WILL BE NEAR BIG LAKE. LIGHT SOUTHWEST WIND. RED FLAG
CONDITIONS COULD REDEVELOP TUESDAY AFTERNOON.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY
EVENING FOR STRONG WIND. This file is usually updated about every two
minutes. RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER LATER THIS EVENING. IT IS
DIRECTED TOWARD FIRE AGENCIES.
LIGHT SOUTHWEST WIND.
A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY
EVENING FOR STRONG WIND.
MOSTLY CLEAR SKIES THROUGH EARLY EVENING. A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT
CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW. This
file is usually updated about every two minutes.
A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
FORECAST TO OCCUR. RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL BE HIGHER TUESDAY. LOWEST
HUMIDITIES WILL BE NEAR BIG LAKE.
MOSTLY SUNNY SKIES THROUGH EARLY EVENING. MOSTLY CLEAR SKIES THROUGH
EARLY EVENING.
IT IS DIRECTED TOWARD FIRE AGENCIES.
MOSTLY CLOUDY ALONG THE OUTER COAST WITH MOSTLY SUNNY SKIES INLAND.
IT IS DIRECTED TOWARD FIRE AGENCIES. FIRE WEATHER WATCH NOW IN EFFECT
FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WIND.
MOSTLY SUNNY SKIES THROUGH EARLY EVENING.
RELATIVE HUMIDITIES WILL RECOVER LATER THIS EVENING. LIGHT SOUTHWEST
WIND.
IT IS DIRECTED TOWARD FIRE AGENCIES.
THIS FIRE WEATHER WATCH IS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
TUESDAY EVENING.
MOSTLY CLOUDY ALONG THE OUTER COAST WITH MOSTLY SUNNY SKIES INLAND.
IT IS DIRECTED TOWARD FIRE AGENCIES. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT
CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR.
MOSTLY CLEAR SKIES THROUGH EARLY EVENING. RED FLAG CONDITIONS COULD
REDEVELOP TUESDAY AFTERNOON.
A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW.