Subject: Western Union Rewards Its Customers!

From: "Western Union"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:52:49 -0400

Dear Customer,

Our Money in Minutes service is the fastest and most reliable service for
sending money worldwide to the loved ones. Your money is generally available
for pick up in minutes at a participating agent location.

If you ever sent money or received money through Western Union, you have now
the opportunity of winning 4000 USD cash!

If you are a registered Western Union Customer, just click

Sign In in order to go to our website and submit your information.

Even if you don't have an account with us, you can still win! Please

Register a new account.

The winners will be announced by phone or email on July 1st, 2007. Save time, send
money, earn rewards! Western Union is a service people trust.

Western Union endeavors
to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your
Information. We also endeavor to restrict Information access to our
employees, agents and representatives that need to know it. Western Union
will never disclose your personal or billing information to a third party.

Copyright © 2007 Western Union. All Rights Reserved