Subject: Adobe Creative Suite 3 ready to download

From: "lynne violante" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:49:58 +0800

When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.
Education is what survives when what has been learned has been
forgotten.
Beware of all enterprises that require a new set of clothes.
Certainties are arrived at only on foot.
Life's too short for chess.
Englishmen hate Liberty and Equality too much to understand them. But
every Englishman loves a pedigree.
Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay.
Like a boxer in a title fight, you have to walk in that ring alone.
A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his
own weight in other people's patience.
Only the great can afford to have great defects.
Read in order to live.
There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes.
Much effort, much prosperity.
The words of my book nothing, the drift of it everything.
If you have a choice between certainty and hope, choose certainty every
time.
You can't start at the top.
It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence
your life by 30 to 50 years.
Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be
overcome.