Subject: grammatical

From: Eddy S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:12:26 -0600

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

Be willing to collaborate. Also, everything you want to know about Skype
I have learned from Stuart!

To find out more, pose all of your live questions, and to see which ones
I think are the most interesting and technologies in this area, sign-up
now for tomorrow live event at Kolabora Live!
maybe because Windows Media streaming doesn't cost anything - for future
reference.
Conversing with our fellow tool builders will help reveal those
similarities; creating a shared language will make those similarities
apparent to all. It will not be solved by a single person in an ivory
tower and forced upon the rest of the community.

Aren't you kinda special though? Here is another example: Microsoft
Word. You can imagine how much this man has knowledge and insight to
spare. maybe because Windows Media streaming doesn't cost anything - for
future reference.

Here is a good excerpt from what you will be able to read inside of it.

A shared conceptual framework for collaborative software would provide a
common vocabulary for thinking about and discussing these tools, and
would also reveal opportunities for standardization. -  It's a buyers
market.

The barrier to this getting people over the fact that with traditional
phones we actually had to schedule these things, and dial numbers.

CPE, hosted, ASP models - each are interesting to different customers.

A yellow light means that the participant is about to synch up.

When he is not inventing he is speaking at universities and
international   conferences and he is often a guest in technology
interviews, webcasts and other media events.