Subject: But as I play more and more I hear more notes to play against the more common chord progressions.

From: Sal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:59:58 -0600

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

If you  plan to shop amazon.

But as I play more and more I hear more notes to play against the more
common chord progressions. To my hearing, they're exactly correct". If
you  plan to shop amazon.

To my hearing, they're exactly correct". If you  plan to shop amazon.
And a lot of people say they're wrong. And a lot of people say they're
wrong. To my hearing, they're exactly correct". And a lot of people say
they're wrong.
If you  plan to shop amazon.