Subject: paintbrush story

From: lake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:10:06 +0900

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

When it comes time to dispose of them, shred them properly.

It is beneficial for those looking for work in the IT sector and
employers of IT professionals to be able to link the needs to the
skills.
It also allows the advantages of biometrics without the risks of storing
biometric information.

Store them in a secure, safe place if they are needed.

There are thus two main risks.

To start, don't create or keep paper records to begin with unless they
are necessary.

The government now has to consider these, draft changes, and propose
amending legislation.

One topic addressed is the IT career gap.

Instead, you use the thumbprint to encrypt or code some other
information, like a password or cryptographic key, and only store the
biometrically encrypted code, not the biometric itself.

It must stay sealed in its container at all times. the most powerful
dotcom mogul you've never heard of. Also discussed was a two-pronged
approach for businesses to build their IT staff.

Its an interesting read - including tips on how its done. To start,
don't create or keep paper records to begin with unless they are
necessary.

By all accounts the week was a great success.

The proper disposal of paper records is a simple issue to address. And
if it must be done, encrypt it so if it does go missing, it can't be
read.

If you are a small operation, invest in a decent cross-cut shredder.
Effective passwords are difficult to remember, especially for the number
of them we seem to need.

The first is the identifiers will be used by the party holding it for
purposes unintended by the individual.

It is beneficial for those looking for work in the IT sector and
employers of IT professionals to be able to link the needs to the
skills.

This company makes technology designed to prevent anauthorized copying.
This is a must read for CIO's, and anyone in charge of data security.

Also discussed was a two-pronged approach for businesses to build their
IT staff.
It will soon be available online at the TechAlliance website.
Also discussed was a two-pronged approach for businesses to build their
IT staff.

Employers of IT professionals are having an increasingly difficult time
finding qualified employees. I'm certainly not qualified to opine on US
patent matters, but in essence, to obtain a patent, the innovation
cannot be obvious.

Hopefully this information can be used to close the disconnect between
IT needs, individual skills, and education.

In that model, the actual biological identifier, such as our thumbprint,
is not actually stored anywhere.

We constantly see stories about data breaches - many of them from simple
faux-pas like throwing paper in a dumpster. This approach allows allows
for long, complex and more effective passwords or keys that we don't
have to remember. One topic addressed is the IT career gap.

The sensitive information was contained on a CD that was apparently lost
while it was being shipped.

But these are just recommendations by the standing committee.

The proper disposal of paper records is a simple issue to address.
Instead, you use the thumbprint to encrypt or code some other
information, like a password or cryptographic key, and only store the
biometrically encrypted code, not the biometric itself.

If you want to be on the board, you have a few days left to apply.
They were apparently put there by an independent dealer of the
corporation.

Its recommendations are not for a direct disclosure, but to require
disclosure to the privacy commissioner, who will decide if disclosure is
necessary. The default thought process should be to securely shred all
paper when it is no longer needed. I'm not convinced that middle ground
will be effective or practical.
There are also service providers that come to your premises with a truck
that shreds the material on the spot. And if it must be done, encrypt it
so if it does go missing, it can't be read.

When it comes time to dispose of them, shred them properly. Done poorly,
biometric technologies can be highly privacy-invasive. That's a bad
thing as it can lead to innovation chill.

The interview entitled Top Ten Leadership Lessons is well worth reading
as it is good advice for anyone leading a business, a project team, or a
meeting. The report discusses the issue and the various suggestions
made. In that model, the actual biological identifier, such as our
thumbprint, is not actually stored anywhere. Biometrics have been touted
for some time as a solution, but biometric authentication has its
problems as well. It will also reduce the risk that your organization
will have to face the embarrassment, costs in both dollars and time, and
the privacy investigation that will occur if those documents get loose.
This follows intense pressure from the US entertainment industry. For
organizations requiring authentication or identification of individual
users or customers, the report is a good summary of how biometrics can
be used for authentication in a privacy friendly way. The week created a
positive buzz in the information technology community within London.
Done poorly, biometric technologies can be highly privacy-invasive.