Subject: reprise

From: Krause A. Sally <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:48:30 +0400

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Howard said Gary was wearing a T-shirt too and he noticed that he was
picking at it the whole time so that was kind of annoying. Marky said
that he's glad that the band broke up when it did because it was time.
He said that Sal just sits there and sucks his nuts over everything and
he didn't have to do that.
Marky said that Joey can't get any girls because they're repulsed by
him.

Howard told Robin not to invite him to anything else anymore.

Sal said he was saving the best for last by keeping her until the end of
his speech. He went on to talk about this book that LL has out now.
Howard said that he had to talk to Richard when he got there.

Howard told Richard to take it easy on the booze from now on.