Subject: Howard asked if the guy got to do it anymore after that.

From: Moody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 05:56:21 +0300

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

The next one was ''How many inches equal a foot?

Ralph asked why the driver didn't switch the petcock to get the heat. He
had The Beetlejuice game instead.

Gary asked if they can book her for a visit a month from now. She told
Howard about how she's orgied with people in her room at her parent's
house.

Howard asked if the guy got to do it anymore after that.
He said that everyone has to turn on the heat at some point during the
summer, it does get cool some mornings. Bill said he has a daughter but
the girl doesn't know who her father is.

She asked how much money they were going to give her.

He said he can still get it up. Howard took a call from Sour Shoes who
was sending out a song to Ronnie the Limo Driver for what went on
earlier. Howard said he can't go there with this chick. Howard said he
likes Ronnie and hates bringing this up on the air but this made his
head explode.

Howard said Bill is in a wheelchair but he was wearing a jogging suit.
Howard said he's been in a bunch of limos and they've all had heat and
air conditioning at the same time.

Phil about racing a motorcycle saying that he can't race one, because
the motorcycle will win every time. Howard said he should bust Ronnie's
balls and have him pull over to switch the petcock every few minutes.