Subject: parking expose

From: razz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 10:22:32 +1100

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

Sal said he was saving the best for last by keeping her until the end of
his speech.

He tried to give Sal some advice on what he should have said.
Artie was there and made a  great speech for them. Scott said that he
works with Jon Hein on stuff and other things like that.
He passed on them and said that he listened to Dominic's speech and that
was clear.

Fred and Robin were laughing at him as he was talking.

Gange said that he wasn't watching, he just noticed it.
Benjy said she was actually writing stuff for him at the party and he
didn't write her those lines.
Sal the Stockbroker came in and asked Scott what time his son left.

He and the guys went on to talk about the guy who shot up the VA Tech
school, Seung-Hui Cho. Richard said the party ended early so he was glad
he drank what he did.

Howard said that should be great and he's looking forward to that.
You can find out more about this free preview at HowardStern.

Robin said that he was the only person who didn't call and ask what the
dress code was. They talked about that for a few seconds.
Then everyone in the room started booing him.

Stern fan Ria found this video on Heavy.

He got on his megaphone and did his impression of Alec making that call.
Gary said he had one more interesting party story.
He said if he did come there and they offered the guy a job at SIRIUS,
he'd probably have to let them hire him. He said that XM came to him one
time and asked him if they should hire them or not.