Subject: isi.edu mailing list memberships reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 05:04:07 -0800

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your isi.edu mailing
list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how to use
it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, [email-masked]) containing just the
word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to
you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
[email-masked].  Thanks!

 *  1.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 8 confidence level
 *      above 50%
 *      [cf: 100]
 *  0.5 RAZOR2_CHECK Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 *  0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
 *      [cf: 100]
 *   10 URIBL_AB_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
 *      [URIs: immautoue.com]
 *   10 URIBL_WS_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
 *      [URIs: immautoue.com]
 *   10 URIBL_JP_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
 *      [URIs: immautoue.com]
 *   10 URIBL_OB_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
 *      [URIs: immautoue.com]
 *   10 URIBL_SC_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
 *      [URIs: immautoue.com]
 *  1.1 URIBL_RHS_DOB Contains an URI of a new domain (Day Old Bread)
 *      [URIs: immautoue.com]
 *   20 URIBL_BLACK Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
 *      [URIs: immautoue.com]
 *  2.0 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
 *      [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?217.94.252.65>]
 *  0.9 RCVD_IN_PBL RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
 *      [217.94.252.65 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 *  3.0 RCVD_IN_XBL RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
 *  0.9 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
 *      [217.94.252.65 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 *  2.3 SPAMMY_XMAILER X-Mailer string is common in spam and not in ham
 *  0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC Delivered to trusted network by host with
 *      dynamic-looking rDNS
From: "Sergio Preston" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: ***SPAM*** 96.86 (5) ProminentCockNathaniel
Date: Fri, 32 Jan 2008 14:22:10 +0100
Importance: Normal

HershelPuffyShlong
http://www.immautoue.com