Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:19:05 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Results:
    Ignoring non-text/plain MIME parts

- Done.

Subject: RE: GUCCI Message 7903
From: "tcpsat-archive" <[email-masked]>
To: "tcpsat-request" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:19:34 -0120

To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add
[email-masked] to your address book.

Unsubscribe |
Privacy Policy

Unable to view? Please go to MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "n11057975.purseamq.cn" claiming to be MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "n11057975.purseamq.cn" claiming to be
http://www.gucci.com/e/b/us/ss09jackie

You have subscribed to receive Gucci email communication. US Corporate Address:
685 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10022, USA

hasEML = false;