Subject: Contact FedEx Express Limited.

From: "FedEx Express Limited" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:21:39 -0300 (ART)

Greetings! To You.

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank
Draft of $500.000.00 United States Dollars but I did not hear from you
since then. Then I went and deposited the Bank Draft with the FEDEX
COURIER SERVICE UK,I just travelled out of the country for some Months
Course and I will not come back till the end of this year December 2009.

Please i need you to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE immediately because
they are expecting your email contact to enable them send the draft to
your provided residential address within the next 42hrs.I want you to note
that i have paid all the required fees(i.e - Courier Charges,Tax Fee,
Anti-terrorist fee e.t.c) the only money you will have to send to them is
the sum of €145 which is the Security endorsement Keeping Fee of the
Courier Company.

I want you to know that i would have paid the $145 been payment for the
Security endorsement Keeping Fee of the Courier Company but the courier
company refused,saying that the fee is to be paid by the recipient of the
draft because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of
demurrage.

Below is the contact details:

Contact Name: Mr. Mark Robbins
Dispatch Officer(Fedex Courier)
Email: [email-masked]

Please contact them immediately and inform me as soon as you recieve the
bank draft so that i will tell you what to do with the money.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Ashley Tyler