Subject: FILE IN YOUR CLAIMS....

From: "David Oliver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:21:22 -0300

Interbank Financial Program Uk.
Customer Service
28 Tanfield Road,
Croydon.London
Ref: EAASL/941OYI/02
Batch: 12/25/0034
Reply to :[email-masked]

FILE IN YOUR CLAIMS.

We happily announce to you the draw of the Interbank Financial Program Uk
programs held on the 20TH OCTOBER 2009 in London.Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5388/02 drew
the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7,which subsequently won you the lottery in
the 2nd category.You are therefore, been approved to claim a total sum
of(Two million, five hundred thousand, United StatesDollars)usd in cash.
This is from a total cash prize of,one hundred and twenty five million unite
states dollars shared amongst the first Fifty (50) lucky winners in this
category.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for British
Lottery.The estimated 125 million jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in U.K.
history. The biggest was the USD363million jackpot that went to two winners
in a May 2000 drawing of The Big Game, Mega Millions' predecessor.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in our play coupon. In view of
this, yourTwo million, five hundred thousand,United States Dollars would be
released to you by our affiliate bank in London.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of
your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him.All participants were
selected randomly from World Wide Website through computer draw system and
extracted from  over100,000 companies.This promotion takes place
annually.For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential till your claims is processed and your money
remitted to you in what ever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

Please be warned.To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent
with the details details for processing of your claims.

AGENT: Mr. Benjamin Woodgate.
Email: [email-masked]

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your full
Names/reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our
designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.Thank
you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,
David Oliver.
Interbank Financial Program Uk.
Email:[email-masked]