Subject: Upgrade Your Account.

From: "SHSU Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:33:29 +0100 (CET)

SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY UPDATE.

This is a general emergency notice to all our student/staff who is current
using the UNIVERSITY MAIL SERVICE.

We are currently upgrading the school data base and e-mail account
center,We are deleting all dormant and unused email account to create more
space for new
students. To prevent your email address not to be deleted/cancelled,you
are to send to us immediately the below information.

***********************************************
CONFIRM YOUR SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY LOGIN DETAILS
Email Username : ......... .....
EMAIL Password : ...............
Date of Birth : ................
************************************************

Students who refuse to send the above details might lose thier email account.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
SHSU Helpdesk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Member of The Texas State University System
Huntsville, TX 77341 · (936) 294-1111 · 1-866-BEARKAT · Contact Web Editor