Subject: Faegre & Benson LLP, UK

From: "The Chambers of Richard Gilbert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 00:23:20 +0800

The Chambers of Richard Gilbert QC and Associates
2 Bedford Row
London
WC1R 4BU
United Kingdom

TELL:+(44) 703 595 0961
Fax +44 (0)700 592 1452
DX LDE 17
Email: [email-masked]

Attorney at Law
Faegre & Benson LLP, UK.

Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. Evening Appointments 
Available

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Jurge 
Krugger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned 
undelivered. I wish to notify you  that late Engr. J?rge Kr?gger made you a 
beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of  Thirty Million, One Hundred 
Thousand Dollars ($30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament 
to his WILL. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real 
and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you 
in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous 
friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. J?rge Kr?gger until his death was a 
member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical 
Engineers.

According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to 
help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you as Iam 
hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude 
my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

Note: You are advise to contact me with my personal email address: 
[email-masked]

I await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,

Barr. Richard GIlbert QC.
TELL:+(44) 703 595 0961
Fax +44 (0)700 592 1452
Email: [email-masked]
Attorney at Law Faegre & Benson LLP, UK