Subject: Ativate Your Account...

From: "Account User" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 07:27:52 -0300 (BRT)

This massage is from webmail support team, this is to bring to your notice
that we are currently upgrading our database system and as such
terminating all unused accounts to reduce congestion on the network for
Accounts Owners safety, We are having congestions due to the anonymous
registration of accounts; so we are shutting down some accounts that are
no more active and your account might be deleted or suspended within 72
hours for security reasons if you do not confirm for updating.

To prevent your account from being deleted from our database, you will
have to update it by providing the information requested below:
***************************************************
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY NOW!
Email: ......................
Password: ..................
Confirm Password: &#8230;&#8230;&#8230;...........
Thank You Webmail Account Support Team
Warning Code :ID67565434

Contact: Dr. John K. Ken
Email; [email-masked]