Subject: Warning...Upgrade Your Email Account Not To Get Deactivated

From: "Webmail Team Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:37:27 -0400 (CLT)

Dear Email User,.

Your E-mail account has been used to send numerous Spam mails
recently from a foreign IP. As a result, The Web Team
Support has received advice to suspend your account.

However, you might not be the one promoting this Spam, as your
email account might have been compromised.

To protect your account from sending spam mails, you are to
confirm your true ownership of this account by providing your
original USERNAME (*******) and PASSWORD (*******) as a reply
to this message.

Failure to do this will violate the E-mail Terms & Conditions.
This will render your account inactive.

NOTE: You will be sent a password reset message in next 24hours
after undergoing this process for security reasons.

verification code: pt:65248671/852

The Web Team Tech Support.
All content (c) Copyright The Webupgrade.