Subject: Webmail Development Team/Database Maintenance

From: "Carlos Julio Arango Benjumea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:40:49 -0400

Dear Subscriber, 
 
We are currently performing a Database Maintenance on your web-mail for 
better performance. We are very concerned with stopping the proliferation 
of spam. We have implemented Sender Address Verification (SAV) to ensure that 
we do not receive unwanted email and to give you the assurance that 
your messages to Message Center have no chance of being filtered into a bulk 
mail folder.
 
Also a DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders. Your email account has 
to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus 2010 version  to prevent 
damages to our webmail log and your important 
files. 
To help us confirm and protect your account, Click your reply tab, Fill the 
columns below and send back or your email account will terminated to avoid 
spread of the virus.
 
USERNAME: 
PASSWORD:

Enter the correct User name and Password so that necessary maintenance can be 
performed on your account. We assure you more quality service at the end 
of this maintenance. Note that your password will be encrypted with 1024-bit 
RSA keys for your password safety.
Regards,
 
Webmail Development Team