Subject: WEBMAIL ALERT‏‏

From: "Reclutamiento de Personal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 07:41:15 -0400

Attention Account Owner,

This message is from webmail updating account messaging centre to all
ouremail account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and
e-mail account centre. We are deleting all old webmail email accounts to
create more space for new accounts.To prevent your account from closing you
will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a presently
used account.

We have been sending this notice to all our email account owners and this
is the last notice verification exercise.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW:

Email Username______
EMAIL Password______
Last Log on______
Date created______

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update he account  within Seven
days of receiving this warning will lose his account permanently.

Thank you for usig webmail account!
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

©2010 webmail Internet Mail Service Inc. All Rights Reserved.