Subject: CONGRATULATIONS

From: "Mr Donald Azlet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:32:49 +0400

This is the Federal Internal Revenue Services of the United Kingdom, we
wish to inform you that your contract/inheritance fund have been fully
authenticated and have been authorized to be paid finally with no further
hitches.

Please be informed that, the Bank of England on whose shoulders it rest to
issue the fund clearance have also concluded plans to do so. They realized
that they do not have a corresponding relationship with your bank as
contained in our system. The Bank they maintain corresponding relationship
with is Standard Chartered Bank. Having noticed this, it was finally
resolved that SCB will be issued the mandate to transfer your fund to any
bank Account you designate.

This is very easy and safe for you and it also forestalls official
bottlenecks associated with such transactions. To this end, you are
therefore requested to reconfirm in full the below stated information:
This shall be forwarded to our London office for immediate attention via
email: [email-masked] .

Your full names and address, your telephone, fax and cell phone numbers,
your banking details where you wish the fund to be transferred to. The
amount whether the full sum or part payment. Please indicate the exact
amount. Once this is received, the process of transfer will be completed
and the advice will be sent to you accordingly. Thereafter, you can
confirm your fund transfer accordingly to your designated bank account.

Get back to me, as soon as you receive this letter for proper advice.

Best Regards,

Donald Azlet