Subject: Need contact in South Africa.

From: Fadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 03:11:38 -0700 (PDT)

Need contact in South Africa.
Hallo,
Assalamalaikum

My name is Salim Fadi Salim from Tripoli Libya. Please I need your help as 
matter of urgency to receive I and family in your country as we are making 
contacts to escape war torn Libya to Malta Island or Egypt and possible connect 
and migrate to your country to seek asylum and settle.

Meanwhile, there are personal effects (significant asset) worth $7,500,000.00 
that I want to send across and secure in your country for safekeeping and 
reinvestment. Can I use your contact and info? The consignments will be sent 
through Mackenzie logistics and you receive it on my behalf and keep same safe 
at your custody ahead of our arrival to South Africa to meet with you. If 
possible for you to assist, you will be entitled to 25% cash equivalent of total 
worth of assets you going to receive.

If you’re located in South Africa and or can help us in your country, Please be 
kind to reply this mail and provide me with your particulars, profile and direct 
contact telephone number and time call for us to speak after which I can give 
more details and information and quickly document the shipment in favour of your 
name in confidence and send the forwarding details to you.

Here my direct contact Tel/ 00218 91788 4074 but line is blocked but can find 
some other means to call you at appointed time. 

Thank you.
Salim Fadi Salim (Tripoli Libya)