Subject: From Madam Annick Ahmar.

From: Mrs Annick Ahmar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 23:37:57 +0900 (KST)

Dear Beloved, 
 
I 
am Mrs.Annick Ahmar and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and 
the doctor says that i have just two days to leave. I am from (eastern Province) 
Russian but base in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business 
woman dealing with gold exportation. 
  
Now that i am about to end the 
race like this, without any family members and no child. i have $3Million US 
Dollars in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the 
bank to give  it  to St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso . 
  
But 
my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of 
my computer beside my sick bed. i also have $4.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank 
here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the 
foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release 
the fund to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and 
give 50% to the motherlessbabyhomes, charity homes. In your country for my heart 
to rest. YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE ECO BANK THROUGH THIS EMAIL 
ADDRESS   [email-masked] 
 
yours fairly friend 
Thanks from 
Madam Annick 
Ahmar.