Subject: State HealthCare Initiative - Update

From: "SelectEQUITY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:40:05 -0400

State *Health Care and Public Safety personnel are eligible for the
National Freddie Mac Benefit for Community Service professionals. NOTE:
Before you dismiss this notice, you should google "Freddie Mac Neighborhood
Solutions" to learn more about this valuable benefit. This is an
appreciation initiative to reduce monthly housing expense by minimizing
both the costs and effort associated with securing quality fixed
refinancing presently at 3.75%.

     Administered by state licensed consultants, benefits include:

- Straight forward, same day approval via direct Freddie Mac automation
- Reduced monthly payment with 30 year fixed rates at 3.75% (3.871 APR)
- Enhanced guidelines for larger loan amounts
- Improve monthly budgeting using options
- Avoiding up front fees or out-of-pocket expenses
- Additional savings, if needed, with discounted PM3

     You have two options to investigate this initiative: (1) To see how
much how much this benefit can be worth to you go to www.k12edu.us and
merely enter your desired amount. With this one single entry you can
immediately view and/or print a personal, and very forthright, Detailed
information Report. Use either your own attorney or a designated regional
title agent to close at the time and location of your choosing to include,
if desired, your own home or office.h

     Questions? Need additional information or pre-approval? (2) Go to
www.k12edu.us and see "Apply Now" for immediate response. Join other
professionals in taking a cost-efficient and financially proactive posture
during this time of heightened economic challenges.

Kindest Regards,

Joe Anderson  –  [email-masked]
State Program Coordinator  -  SelectEQUITY 1-877-372-0665

P.S. While this program is not a panacea, it absolutely does deliver
important enhancements not offered by any other program. *To be eligible,
one should be a health care or public safety professional to include a
health care worker who is a medical resident; a nurse, nursing assistant,
pharmacist, pharmacy technician, physician's assistant, or medical
technician, technologist, or therapist; a sworn law enforcement officer or
an employee of a law enforcement agency; a sworn member of a fire
department or volunteer firefighter; an emergency medical response person
or employee.

To Unsubscribe:  (1) hit Reply key, (2) type "Unsubscribe" in subject, (3)
hit Send                 PO Box 41367, Raleigh, NC 27269