Subject: [Teas-3272bis-design-team] Resend of my original post

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:05:57 -0000

Hi,

I sent this to your individual email addresses on Friday. This re-send just
because I know that sometime bulk emails get filtered.

Best,
Adrian

===

Hi Team!

Our dedicated mailing list should be up soon, but in the meantime this
email.

I'll send out a Doodle Poll to try to pick a time when we can attempt a
voice call to work out how we should approach this task.

Until then, it would really help if you could all refresh your memories by
reading RFC 3272 to get a feeling for the scope that it had. Your homework
is to make some lists:
-	What is no longer correct in 3272?
-	In what ways should the scope of 3272 be widened?
-	What new technologies should be added to our draft?
-	What old technologies should be deprecated to historic footnotes?
-	What more recent architecture RFCs and applicability RFCs can
reference and so save ourselves lots of writing?

We can discuss the lists when we meet. For now, it will produce a better
survey if we don't share our lists until we have all done this exercise.

Thanks for volunteering.

Best,
Adrian