Subject: [teas-3272bis-design-team] Starting files for 3272bis

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:36:56 -0000

Hi,

I hand-created the markdown file, made the xml, and made a text file.

It is now nit-free except for a bug in the references for an expired I-D,
and I don't know how to put an Obsoletes tag in the header. We can fix those
as we go along.

Over to you Acee to get the gitty stuff in place.

Cheers,
Adrian

PS. Don't be upset that I put my name on the document and "relegated" you
all to Contributors. I just had to put a name on it to make the document
create, and we can't all have our name on the front page. We can sort this
out as we go along as well.

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 21:55:07 +0000

Hi Fellow RFC3272Bis DT Members,

I've set it up at: https://github.com/aceelindem/teas-rfc3272bis-design-team/

I've also sent invites to Adrian, Lou, Jeff, Tarek, Autumn, Xufeng, Dieter, and Aijun. Could Martin, Julien, Luis, Loa, and Daniele please send me your GitHub IDs? I could either couldn't find it or there were too many matches - I wouldn't have known Miguel Contreras is a common GitHub collaborator name.... 

Thanks,
Acee

On 2/15/19, 11:38 AM, "Teas-3272bis-design-team on behalf of Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi,

    
    
    Cheers,
    Adrian