Subject: [teas-3272bis-design-team] Using markdown

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:52:47 -0000

Hi,

I did some research, and it looks like we should go this way for ease of
shared working.

The IETF flavour of markdown is called KramDown.

There is an IETF tutorial at 
https://www.ietf.org/about/participate/tutorials/process/writing-rfcs-and-in
ternet-drafts-markdown-and-bit-yaml/

And there is a compiler at 
https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/experimental.html#kramdown

I'll convert the RFC to this format and wrap it up as a draft. Then Acee can
put it into github and we can start.

Thanks,
Adrian
--
Want to buy a signed copy of a book of fairy stories for adults of all ages?
Send me an email and I'll bring one to Prague for you.
"Tales from the Wood"
"More Tales from the Wood"
"Tales from Beyond the Wood"
https://www.feedaread.com/profiles/8604/