Subject: [teas-3272bis-design-team] Slides for our meeting today

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 18:36:26 -0000

I plan to share these and update them in real time to form the record of our
meeting and any decisions we might^H^H^H will make.

A

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 14:20:57 -0500

Adrian,

Thanks so much for putting these together as well as stepping up to help 
lead the design team. I have a conflict during this kickoff meeting so 
won't be able to attend. Given hell slide 3 is framed oh, of course I don't 
know what you're going to say against it, I want to be clear that the 
design team charter was worked on buy both of us as well as reviewed by our 
ad - and has all of our full support. So I wouldn't worry too much about 
what was said at the last ietf.

A lot has changed since the original RFC was written, I personally look 
forward to the update that covers the full breadth of ietf te solutions.

Lou

----------
On February 12, 2019 1:37:10 PM "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ----------
> -- 
> Teas-3272bis-design-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas-3272bis-design-team
>