Subject: [Teas-ns-dt] Notes from today's meeting

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:45:16 +0000

https://github.com/teas-wg/teas-ns-dt/blob/master/notes/notes-2020-01-13.md

---

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:06:32 +0900

Hello NS-DT members,

As I promised in the last meeting, I uploaded the latest definition draft
as of 13th Jan and diffs from 19th Dec on the NS-DT github repository.
(Please use the diffs file by downloading.)

https://github.com/teas-wg/teas-ns-dt/tree/master/definitions

Your further feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shunsuke

2020年1月14日(火) 0:45 Jari Arkko <jari.arkko=[email-masked]>:

> --
> Teas-ns-dt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas-ns-dt
>

---

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:13:52 +0900

We had some changes on the definition draft. You can find the changes in
the following URL.
https://github.com/teas-wg/teas-ns-dt/commit/be23c74b4b90788ed5a4d8b8bea8456afc399507

Shunsuke