Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 10:35:46 -0400

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 14:43:02 +0000

Hi WG, Pavan,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks,
Rakesh

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Friday, 2 September, 2016 10:35 AM
To: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Zafar Ali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Paweł Brzozowski <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 02:31:36 +0000

Regards,
Xian

发件人: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2016年9月2日 22:36
收件人: Zhangxian (Xian); Zhenghaomian; Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi); Zafar Ali (zali); Paweł Brzozowski; [email-masked]
抄送: TEAS WG Chairs; [email-masked]
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Zhenghaomian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 02:47:21 +0000

Chairs, WG,

Best wishes,
Haomian

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 15:32:24 +0000

Hi All-

Thanks

Regards ... Zafar

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Friday, September 2, 2016 at 10:35 AM
To: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, zali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Paweł Brzozowski <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Paweł Brzozowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 20:09:28 +0000

Hi All,

Thanks,
Pawel

From: Zafar Ali (zali) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 11:32 AM
To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>; Zhangxian (Xian) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi) <[email-masked]>; Paweł Brzozowski <[email-masked]>; Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe) <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc

Hi All-

Thanks

Regards ... Zafar

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs