Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2016 06:44:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : RSVP Extensions For Re-optimization of Loosely Routed Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Robert H. Venator
                          Yuji Kamite
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-09-04

Abstract:
   Re-optimization of a Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineered
   (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP) may be triggered based on the need to
   re-optimize an individual source-to-leaf (S2L) sub-LSP or a set of
   S2L sub-LSPs, both using Sub-Group-Based Re-optimization method, or
   the entire P2MP-TE LSP tree using the Make-Before-Break (MBB) method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/