Subject: Re: [Teas] FYI//FW: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc

From: "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 07:14:08 +0000

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft”

Regards,

Gabriele
[http://www.cisco.com/swa/i/logo.gif]

Gabriele Galimberti
Principal Engineer
Cisco Photonics Srl

via S.Maria Molgora, 48 C
20871 - Vimercate (MB)
Italy
www.cisco.com/global/IT/<http://www.cisco.com/global/IT/>

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Phone :+39 039 2091462
Mobile :+39 335 7481947
Fax :+39 039 2092049

发件人: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2016年9月2日 22:36
收件人: Zhangxian (Xian); Zhenghaomian; Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi); Zafar Ali (zali); Paweł Brzozowski; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
抄送: TEAS WG Chairs; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.