Subject: [Teas] PCE in Native IP network

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 14:06:07 +0800

Hi, Every respectable Expert in TEAS:

Here we submitted the updated version of draft that discusses the Traffic
Engineering solution for Native IP network, wish to hear your valuable
comments on this topic.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-01

The initial introduction slides for this topic can be accessed at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip/. We unite
the experts from Huawei, Tencent and Juniper Company to forward this draft
together after the last IETF meeting.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang

China Telecom Beijing Research Institute

Network R&D and Operation Support Department

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 14:34:54 +0800

(Correction)The initial introduction slides for this topic can be accessed
at here  https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/slides/slides-96-teas-10.pdf. 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Aijun Wang
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 2:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Teas] PCE in Native IP network

 

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang