Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 18:41:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for LSP Ingress FRR Protection
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Raveendra Torvi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-16.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting the ingress node
   of a Point-to-Point (P2P) or Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Traffic
   Engineered (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP).  It extends the fast-
   reroute (FRR) protection for transit nodes of an LSP to the ingress
   node of the LSP.  The procedures described in this document are
   experimental.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-ingress-protection-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/