Subject: [Teas] London Meeting: Agenda Update

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 19:10:55 -0400

Folks, Hi!

Agenda:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-teas/
Monday March 19th 2018, 09:30 - 12:00
Room: Park Suite

Please take a look and let us know if there are any errors.  Also, if you
intend to
present remotely, please let the chairs know - you can confirm that you are
listed as remote presenter at https://ietf101.conf.meetecho.com/list.php

Other logistics:

We will as always be using etherpad for collaborative note taking.
The etherpad link is
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-101-teas?useMonospaceFont=true

Links to audio streams, meetecho  and jabber can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/101/#101-mon-0930-teas

Please note that WG Draft authors who aren't presenting should send status
to the list prior to the WG meeting. Please send your status update by
Friday, Mar 16th. Status includes review of: any recent changes, any open
discussions or issues, and planned next steps.

For all drafts that have a slot in the agenda, we need the
presentation-slides sent out to us by Friday, Mar 16th.

Cheers,
Pavan and Lou.