Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 06:47:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Jong Yoon Shin
                          Kwang-koog Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of functional requirements for
   abstraction and control of Traffic Engineering networks to
   facilitate virtual network operation via the creation of a single
   virtualized network or a seamless service. This supports operators
   in viewing and controlling different domains (at any dimension:
   applied technology, administrative zones, or vendor-specific
   technology islands) as a single virtualized network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/