Subject: [Teas] Updates on <draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr>

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 15:00:01 +0000

Hi WG,

The <draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr> had completed WG LC.

As part of the Shepherd’s review, authors are planning to post a revised draft (attached) next week with the following changes:

1. The document updates RFC 4090 and RFC 7551. Update text in the Abstract and Introduction to reflect that.
2. Remove Reference and Text for the PCE draft on associated bidirectional LSPs.
3. Move the Example of Extended Association ID to the appendix.
4. Fix some nits.

Welcome your comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Rakesh (on behalf of authors)

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 13:00:03 +0000

Hi WG,

We have posted the revised draft @

URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-04
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-04

Thanks,

From: Teas <[email-masked]> on behalf of "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi=[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 11:00 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Teas] Updates on <draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr>

Hi WG,

Thanks,