Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-te-topo-and-tunnel-modeling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 12:35:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TE Topology and Tunnel Modeling for Transport Networks
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-te-topo-and-tunnel-modeling-02.txt
	Pages           : 106
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes how to model TE topologies and tunnels for
   transport networks, by using the TE topology YANG model [I-D.ietf-
   teas-yang-te-topo] and the TE tunnel YANG model [I-D.ietf-teas-yang-
   te].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-te-topo-and-tunnel-modeling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-te-topo-and-tunnel-modeling-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-te-topo-and-tunnel-modeling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-te-topo-and-tunnel-modeling-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/