Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 04:16:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Traffic Engineering Common YANG Types
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-00.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2018-09-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
   groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Traffic
   Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 05:13:11 -0400

WG,

As discussed at the last IETF, we (the authors) have published a separate
draft (draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types) for the ietf-te-types yang module.
This module used to be part of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te. The document split
was necessary to make the progress of other documents that reference this
types module to not be dependent on the progress of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te.

Please do review this new draft and let us know if there are any
questions/comments. We believe that the ietf-te-types module is
sufficiently baked and ready for WG LC.

Regards,

-Pavan (on behalf of the authors)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 7:16 AM
Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-00.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 15:47:44 -0400

Thanks for this.  I think this is almost ready for YYANG Dr review.  I 
think there should be some very brief explanation added for each type, 
ala what was done in https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8294 .

What do you think?

Lou

On 9/25/2018 5:13 AM, Vishnu Pavan Beeram wrote:
>
> WG,
>
> As discussed at the last IETF, we (the authors) have published a 
> separate draft (draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types) for the ietf-te-types 
> yang module. This module used to be part of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te. 
> The document split was necessary to make the progress of other 
> documents that reference this types module to not be dependent on the 
> progress of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te.
>
> From: <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
> To: <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
> Cc: <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
>
>
>
> until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org 
> <http://tools.ietf.org>.
>
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>