Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 20:37:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Traffic Engineering Common YANG Types
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2019-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
   groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Traffic
   Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 04:55:58 +0000

Hi WG/all,

This revision of the draft addresses several comments that we have received from:

  *   Jan Lindblad for the Yang doctors early review -- will follow up with Jan on a separate thread to ensure all his comments are addressed and he has no further comments
  *   Tom Petch about TE node ID type
  *   WG/Young Lee about moving packet specific performance metrics to TE packet types module
  *   Xufeng Liu about adding the anomalous flag on collected performance metrics – e.g. as defined in rfc7810 and rfc7823

Regards,

Tarek

-----Original Message-----

From: Teas <[email-masked]> on behalf of "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Date: Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 11:37 PM

To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-03.txt

            Authors         : Tarek Saad

                              Rakesh Gandhi

                              Xufeng Liu

                              Vishnu Pavan Beeram

                              Igor Bryskin

                Pages           : 83

                Date            : 2019-01-10

    Abstract:

    _______________________________________________

    Teas mailing list

    [email-masked]

    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 12:40:56 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 4:55 AM

>   *   Jan Lindblad for the Yang doctors early review -- will follow up
with Jan on a separate thread to ensure all his comments are addressed
and he has no further comments
>   *   Tom Petch about TE node ID type

No it does not.

The definition in s.3.1 was wrong and has not changed and so is still
wrong!

Tom Petch

>   *   Xufeng Liu about adding the anomalous flag on collected
performance metrics – e.g. as defined in rfc7810 and rfc7823
> From: Teas <[email-masked]> on behalf of
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>