Subject: [Teas] Webex meeting invitation: TE Models - Design Discussion - Weekly Sync

From: TEAS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 12:35:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

TEAS Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

TE Models - Design Discussion - Weekly Sync
Occurs every Friday effective Friday, December 6, 2019 until Friday, March 13, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
10:30 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 649 738 251 
Meeting password: hK88FMqi

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5cdde3b5f88eeeb76c4c2ea7459ea1a3

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mdd1d502a0e87bae3b06eef30018fdb98

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*649738251%23%23*01*

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 08:55:38 -0600

We will continue to have weekly calls to progress the TE modeling WG drafts
(details below). These are open informal discussions driven by the authors
and contributors of the various modeling drafts. Everyone is welcome to
participate.

Regards,
-Pavan

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 6:35 AM TEAS Working Group <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Occurs every Friday effective Friday, December 6, 2019 until Friday, March
> 13, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
> Join meeting
> <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5cdde3b5f88eeeb76c4c2ea7459ea1a3>
>
> *Join by phone*
> Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
> 1-650-479-3208 <%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*649738251%23%23*01*> Call-in toll
> number (US/Canada)
>
>
> Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com
>   _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>

---

From: Gyan Mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:12:37 -0500

Hi Pavan

I have not been able to attend the last few meetings but now I have it on
my calendar.

Will you be having a meeting through the holidays next two weeks.

Also do you have meeting minutes that you post so I can get up to speed
before the next meeting?

Warm regards,

Gyan

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:55 AM Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> We will continue to have weekly calls to progress the TE modeling WG
> drafts (details below). These are open informal discussions driven by the
> authors and contributors of the various modeling drafts. Everyone is
> welcome to participate.
>
> Regards,
> -Pavan
>
>> Occurs every Friday effective Friday, December 6, 2019 until Friday,
>> March 13, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US &
>> Canada)
-- 

Gyan S. Mishra

IT Network Engineering & Technology

Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ)

13101 Columbia Pike FDC1 3rd Floor

Silver Spring, MD 20904

United States

Phone: 301 502-1347

Email: [email-masked]

www.linkedin.com/in/networking-technologies-consultant

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 08:54:42 -0600

Gyan, Hi!

There will be a meeting on Dec 20th; the next meeting would be on Jan 10th.

Thanks for the interest in these calls. As noted earlier, these weekly
calls are meant for progressing the TE modeling WG drafts. These are open
informal discussions driven by the authors and the contributors of the
various modeling drafts.The weekly discussion details are typically
captured (via issues) in the respective github repositories maintained by
the authors. Please check out https://github.com/tsaad-dev/te/issues and
https://github.com/rvilalta/ietf-te-path-computation/issues (sort the
issues by "Recently Updated" to get the latest updates). The
authors/contributors would also be sharing the details of significant
changes (if any) on the list.

Regards,
-Pavan

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 3:12 PM Gyan Mishra <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>> 1-650-479-3208 <%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*649738251%23%23*01*> Call-in
>>> toll number (US/Canada)
>>>
>>>

---

From: Gyan Mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 19:23:33 -0500

Thank you Vishnu!!

I am very interested in TE modeling and issue with bin packing pcalc
bandwidth issues and pcalc failures and use of PCC PCE PCEP protocol as a
solution.  Also use cases of RSVP TE auto bandwidth to manage LSP setup. As
well as IP TE drafts for SR.  As well as SR-TE and MSD constraint with SID
depth and use of BGP-LS to distribute the SR related data to the PCE to
compute constraints and best cSPF path or SR-TE path.

Thank you

Gyan

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 9:54 AM Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>> 13101 Columbia Pike
>> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/13101+Columbia+Pike?entry=gmail&source=g>
>> FDC1 3rd Floor
>>
>> Silver Spring, MD 20904
>>
>> United States
>>
>> Phone: 301 502-1347
>>

Gyan S. Mishra

Silver Spring, MD 20904

United States

Phone: 301 502-1347