Subject: [Teas] Agenda for Vancouver

From: Matt Hartley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 14:53:01 -0500

All,

It's that time, again. The agenda for Montreal is at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/agenda. We have two sessions:
13:30 - 15:00 on Wednesday, March 25th and 17:40 - 18:40 on Thursday, March
26th.

If you have a draft that you'd like to present, please send a slot request
to me and the Chairs by the end of the day on Monday, March 9th (that's
just over a week from now). Please note that this is also the cutoff for
draft submissions. We'll need to know which draft(s) you plan to present,
who will be presenting, and how long you need. If you have a WG draft that
won't be presented, please plan to send an update on it to the list.

Cheers

Matt/Lou/Pavan

- *2020-02-28 (Friday):* Final agenda to be published.
- *2020-03-09 (Monday):* Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>.
- *2020-03-09 (Monday):* Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at
UTC 23:59..
- *2020-03-11 (Wednesday):* Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/materials>.
- *2020-03-16 (Monday):* Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
- *2020-03-16 (Monday):* Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59.
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/materials>.
- *2020-04-17 (Friday):* Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59.
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/materials>.
- *2020-05-11 (Monday):* Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by
UTC 23:59.