Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-actn-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 05:44:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of YANG models for Abstraction and Control of Traffic Engineered Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Jong Yoon Shin
                          Sergio Belotti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-actn-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-02-19

Abstract:
   Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN) refers to the set of
   virtual network operations needed to orchestrate, control and manage
   large-scale multi-domain TE networks, so as to facilitate network
   programmability, automation, efficient resource sharing, and end-to-
   end virtual service aware connectivity and network function
   virtualization services.

   This document explains how the different types of YANG models
   defined in the Operations and Management Area and in the Routing
   Area are applicable to the ACTN framework. This document also shows
   how the ACTN architecture can be satisfied using classes of data
   model that have already been defined, and discusses the
   applicability of specific data models that are under development. It
   also highlights where new data models may need to be developed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-yang-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-yang-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-actn-yang-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/