Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-mpls-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 13:19:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for MPLS Traffic Engineering Tunnels
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-mpls-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
   Engineering (TE) tunnels, Label Switched Paths (LSPs) and interfaces.
   The model augments the TE generic YANG model for MPLS packet
   dataplane technology.

   This model covers data for configuration, operational state, remote
   procedural calls, and event notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-mpls-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-mpls-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-mpls-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/