Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 07:36:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   This document defines the framework for traffic engineering within
   native IP network, using Dual/Multi-Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
   sessions strategy and Path Computation Engine (PCE) -based central
   control architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/