Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 13:42:35 -0500

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Anton Snitser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 18:51:05 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>
________________________________
From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 9:42:35 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Daniel King <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Anton Snitser <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 14:26:21 -0700

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Cheers,
Jeff

---

From: Daniel King <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 22:52:50 +0100

Dear Chairs, all.

BR, Dan.

---

From: "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 06:44:01 +0000

Hi Pavan, all

Thanks
Sergio

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:43 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Daniel King <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 06:57:06 +0000

Hi Pavan, WG,

BR
Daniele

From: Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate) <[email-masked]>
Sent: den 2 juli 2020 08:44
To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Daniel King <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Anton Snitser <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

Hi Pavan, all

Thanks
Sergio

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:43 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Italo Busi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Daniel King <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "Scharf, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 07:03:03 +0000

Best regards

Michael

To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Daniel King <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Scharf, Michael <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "BOUQUIER, JEAN-FRANCOIS, Vodafone Spain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 08:09:14 +0000

C2 General
From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Sent: miércoles, 1 de julio de 2020 20:43
To: [email-masked]; BOUQUIER, JEAN-FRANCOIS, Vodafone Spain <[email-masked]>; Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Daniel King <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

CYBER SECURITY WARNING: This email is from an external source - be careful of attachments and links. Please follow the Cyber Code and report suspicious emails.
Authors, Contributors, WG,

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 08:58:19 +0000

Best regards,
Gabriele

Inviato da iPhone

> Il giorno 1 lug 2020, alle ore 20:43, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]> ha scritto:
>

---

From: Italo Busi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 14:39:39 +0000

Italo

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: mercoledì 1 luglio 2020 20:43
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Daniel King <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: Peruzzini Fabio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 14:48:19 +0000

Br
Fabio

Da: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Inviato: mercoledì 1 luglio 2020 20:43
A: Peruzzini Fabio <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Italo Busi <[email-masked]>; Daniel King <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Oggetto: [EXT] Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie. 

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks. 

Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.

---

From: Zheng Yanlei <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 10:43:39 +0800

B.R.
Yanlei Zheng

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram<mailto:[email-masked]>
Date: 2020-07-02 02:42
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Italo Busi<mailto:[email-masked]>; Daniel King<mailto:[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli<mailto:[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT)<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Jeff Tantsura<mailto:[email-masked]>
CC: TEAS WG<mailto:[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05
Authors, Contributors, WG,

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou
如果您错误接收了该邮件，请通过电子邮件立即通知我们。请回复邮件到 [email-masked]，即可以退订此邮件。我们将立即将您的信息从我们的发送目录中删除。 If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by e-mail. Please reply to [email-masked] ,you can unsubscribe from this mail. We will immediately remove your information from send catalogue of our.

---

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 18:18:49 +0900

No, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Young

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:29:46 -0500

Fwding Washington Correia's response to the mailing list. For some reason,
it was missing in the archives.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Washington Costa Pereira Correia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 10:00 AM
Subject: RE: Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05
To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Italo Busi <
[email-masked]>, Daniel King <[email-masked]>, Daniele
Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>, Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <
[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>, Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>, TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>

BR,

*Washington Correia*

*CTIO – Architecture & Innovation Technology*
*TIM Brasil*

*GSM: +55 21 9 8113-0861*
www.tim.com.br

*From:* Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2020 15:43
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Italo
Busi <[email-masked]>; Daniel King <[email-masked]>; Daniele
Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT) <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Washington Costa Pereira Correia <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Regarding IPR on draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

  Please state either:

MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty
<https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftrac.tools.ietf.org%2Fgroup%2Fiesg%2Ftrac%2Fwiki%2FIntellectualProperty&data=02%7C01%7Cwcorreia%40timbrasil.com.br%7Cceb22ea4e42d4aacff3108d81dee8c7c%7C57b8c96eac2f4d78a149f1fc6817d3c4%7C0%7C1%7C637292257696926278&sdata=LMhtncmM5TOz7WYEwDAkd1%2Ft%2BqgPsLDVuuvbHkdnPNg%3D&reserved=0>
.

Thank you,

Pavan and Lou

Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, pode conter informações privilegiadas
e/ou de caráter confidencial, não podendo ser retransmitida sem autorização
do remetente. Se você não é o destinatário ou pessoa autorizada para
recebê-la, informamos que o seu uso, divulgação, cópia ou arquivamento são
proibidos. Portanto, se você recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor
nos informe respondendo imediatamente a este e-mail e delete o seu
conteúdo.

This message, including its attachments, may contain privileged or
confidential information, and it must not be fowarded without the express
authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, we
hereby inform you that the use, disclosure, copy or filing are forbidden.
So, if you received this message as a mistake, please inform us by
answering this e-mail and deleting its contents

Questo messaggio, inclusi gli allegati, potrebbe contenere informazioni
privilegiate e/o riservate, e non deve essere ritrasmesse senza
l'autorizzazione del mittente. Se non siete il destinatario o la persona
autorizzata a riceverlo, informiamo che il suo utilizzo, diffusione, copia
o archiviazione sono proibite. Quindi, se avete ricevuto questo messaggio
per errore, per cortesia ci informi rispondendo immediatamente a questa
email e cancelli il suo contenuto