Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:39:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RSVP Extensions for RMR
        Authors         : Abhishek Deshmukh
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   Ring topology is commonly found in access and aggregation networks.
   However, the use of MPLS as the transport protocol for rings is very
   limited today.  {{!I-D.ietf-mpls-rmr}} describes a mechanism to
   handle rings efficiently using MPLS.  This document describes the
   extensions to the RSVP-TE protocol for signaling MPLS label switched
   paths in rings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/