Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 17:29:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-14.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-11-24

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture for providing traffic
   engineering in a native IP network using multiple BGP sessions and a
   Path Computation Element (PCE)-based central control mechanism.  It
   defines the Central Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR) procedures and
   identifies needed extensions for the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:37:56 +0800

Hi,

We have changed the document track according to the suggestions from our AD
review. 
Thanks efforts from all of you. It's time for the IESG review then.

Best Regards

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 9:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-14.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas