Subject: [Teas] Draft IETF 109 Agenda Available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 13:10:20 -0500

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 109 meeting has been posted.
Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/materials/agenda-109-teas

Presenters:

Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than the Friday
before our meeting.

Authors of WG documents
If you are not on the agenda , please send a update on status and
plans for the document no later than Wednesday Nov 11.

Thank you!
Lou (Pavan and Matt)

Some session information:

Session 1: Monday, November 16 2020
16:00-18:00 (ICT, UTC+7) -- 09:00-11:00 Monday Session III (UTC)
Time Zone Converter: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20201116T090000&p1=1440&p2=tz_ict

Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/session/teas
Note taking: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-109-teas
Meetecho: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/?group=teas&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/teas/1.m3u
Jabber: http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/teas
WG ICS:
       https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=teas
Session ICS:
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/session/28398.ics