Subject: Re: [Teas] Drafts on slicing in SR networks

From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 18:46:42 +0000

Hi Lou/WG,

Please note that we have just published a joint proposal in https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bestbar-teas-ns-packet-01 for consideration by the WG. Reviews and comments are welcome.

Regards,
Tarek (on behalf of co-authors)

On 11/16/20, 6:25 AM, "Teas on behalf of Lou Berger" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Authors,

         Apologies for the lack of time to discuss your drafts in today's
    TEAS WG meeting.  I note that both cover overlapping topics, i.e.,
    slicing in SR networks.  Would it be possible/reasonable for the authors
    to try to work together to come up with a joint proposal for
    consideration by the WG?  I do note that one document is solely on SR
    with the other covers SR and non-SR usage.

    Thank you,

    Lou (as Chair)

    _______________________________________________
    Teas mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

Juniper Business Use Only