Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 18:19:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) based Traffic Engineering (TE) in Native IP Networks
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-12-08

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture for providing traffic
   engineering in a native IP network using multiple BGP sessions and a
   Path Computation Element (PCE)-based central control mechanism.  It
   defines the Central Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR) procedures and
   identifies needed extensions for the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/