Subject: [Teas] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 19:05:51 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 3 ]

* s/The topology is comprises/The topology comprises/

  or

  s/The topology is comprises/The topology is composed of/

  I think.

[ section 7.1 ]

* s/of the differentiate prefixes/of the different prefixes/?

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:43:05 +0800

Hi, Erik:

Thanks for your review, will adopt your suggestion in next updated version.
Detail response inline below, begin with [WAJ].

Best Regards

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Erik Kline
via Datatracker
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 11:06 AM
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Teas] Erik Kline's No Objection on
draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

[[ nits ]]

[ section 3 ]

  or

  I think.
[WAJ] Will use "The topology is composed of"

[ section 7.1 ]

* s/of the differentiate prefixes/of the different prefixes/?
[WAJ] Will use "differentiated". Here we want to emphasis that such prefixes
are used to differentiate the QoS performance of the application that
associated with them.

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas