Subject: [Teas] TEAS - IETF 111 - Agenda Update

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 11:15:46 -0500

All,

An updated agenda for our virtual 111 meeting has been posted.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-teas

We received a few late slot requests. Given the tight agenda, we couldn't
accommodate all of them. We request the authors of those documents to
initiate discussion (for the respective topics) on the mailing list.

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs by Sunday July 25th. If the slides
aren't sent in (or posted directly) by then, you may have to forfeit your
presentation slot.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda, please send an update on status and
plans for the document no later than Saturday July 24th (Thanks to those
who have already sent it!).

Thank you!
Pavan and Lou

Some session information:

Monday, July 26 2021, 16:00-18:00 Session III
(UTC-7)https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210726T230000&p1=1440&p2=tz_ptMaterials:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/teas
Note taking: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-teas
Meetecho: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/?group=teas&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/teas/1.m3u
Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join <http://xmpp:[email-masked]/?join>
WG  ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=teas
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/28878.ics