Subject: [Teas] TEAS - IETF 111 - Draft Agenda

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 00:31:14 -0500

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 111 meeting has been posted.

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed. Also note
the correct session times.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-teas

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than Friday Jul 23

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda, please send an update on status and
plans for the document no later than Friday July 23.

Thank you!
Pavan and Lou

Some session information:

Monday, July 26 2021, 16:00-18:00 Session III
(UTC-7)https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210726T230000&p1=1440&p2=tz_ptMaterials:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/teas
Note taking: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-teas
Meetecho: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/?group=teas&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/teas/1.m3u
Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join <http://xmpp:[email-masked]/?join>
WG  ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=teas
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/28878.ics