Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-actn-poi-applicability (New Authors)

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:25:11 -0500

Newly added Authors/Contributors (on WG document),

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to the draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

ps: Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: "Brent Foster (brfoster)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 17:33:00 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Thanks!

Brent

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 1:25 PM
To: Brent Foster (brfoster) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-actn-poi-applicability (New Authors)

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 20:59:14 +0000

Best Regards,

Gabriele

From: Teas <[email-masked]> on behalf of Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, 23 July 2021 at 19:25
To: "Brent Foster (brfoster)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>, TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-actn-poi-applicability (New Authors)

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Paolo Volpato <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 07:04:07 +0000

Hi,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best regards
Paolo

From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 7:25 PM
To: [email-masked]; Paolo Volpato <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-teas-actn-poi-applicability (New Authors)

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs