Subject: Re: [Teas] Planning Virtual Interim

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:21:20 -0400

WG,

We are moving forward with the slicing focused interim on Monday, 27th 
September 2021 14:00-15:30 UTC [1].  We expect the discussion to focus 
on the recent NBI adoption discussion (see 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/pzeurJy_KOwxhRZXiCoYSwps49A/) 
and other open questions as discussed at IETF 111 (slides 7-9 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/slides-111-teas-05-framework-for-ietf-network-slices/).

At this time we'd like to solicit requests for presentation slots.  If 
you'd like to present, please send your request to [email-masked] 
by September 16.

Thank you,

Pavan and Lou

[1] 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210927T140000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pt&p3=tz_mt&p4=tz_et&p5=tz_bst&p6=tz_cest&p7=tz_cst-china&p8=tz_jst 
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210927T140000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pt&p3=tz_mt&p4=tz_et&p5=tz_bst&p6=tz_cest&p7=tz_cst-china&p8=tz_jst>

On 8/27/2021 6:29 AM, Vishnu Pavan Beeram wrote:
> WG,
>
> As mentioned during the IETF 111 session, we are planning to have a 
> virtual interim WG session dedicated for network slicing topics. As 
> per our current plan, we are looking to host a 90 minute session on 
> Monday, 27th September 2021 at 10:00am (Eastern US Time).
>
> Please let us know if there are any questions, thoughts or concerns 
> regarding this.
>
> Regards,
> - Pavan and Lou

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:14:13 -0400

WG,

We just noticed that there is an overlapping IDR interim at the same 
time.  We have discussed this with our AD, and will continue with our 
interim as planned.

Thank you,

Lou (and Pavan)

On 9/10/2021 9:21 AM, Lou Berger wrote:
> you'd like to present, please send your request to 
> [email-masked] by September 16.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Pavan and Lou
>
> [1]